Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 199

Reload Thread: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

  1. #106
    dfw bass's Avatar
    dfw bass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fort worth tx
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by RXZILLA View Post
    Everyone needs to be there at 10am. We place you in the correct class then you do a qualifying run. You are then placed in a bracket where the top 8 vehicles are placed in this bracket for the certain class. The computer will select who you will go up against in a side by side action. Highest score moves on to the next round till a bracket champion is left. You must qualify before you can run in the brackets. It will televised live on you tube and DB Drag Racing TV via the internet. Bass Race uses the same type of qualify and bracket type of fun. We take the best scores and select the top 8 to go up against each other 1 on 1 till a champion emerges.

    So we have the burp classes and Bass Race.
    Base race breaks down like so

    119.9-play music for 30 seconds without going over the 119.9 number.
    129.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 129.9 number
    139.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 139.9 number
    149.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 149.9 number
    159.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 159.9 number

    1st place trophy is 3ft tall
    2nd and 3rd ar about 15" tall.

    Depending on the turn out, I have cups for the highest SPL and Perfect score in Bass Race.
    so its divided by cone size i read the doors have to be closed can the engine run or is this with the motor off. also its the top eight cars in each class what happpens if there only one guy in a certain class







  2. #107
    matchbox's Avatar
    matchbox is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    dfw
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    The form that you are talking about is, mine!! And you was banned from it because it is a members only form!!!




  3. #108
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by dfw bass View Post
    so its divided by cone size i read the doors have to be closed can the engine run or is this with the motor off. also its the top eight cars in each class what happpens if there only one guy in a certain class
    Divided by cone area-yes
    Door closed- yes
    engine off- some classes
    if there are less then eight the computer will sort out the 1 on 1 stuff
    If there is only one in that class-then he wins.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  4. #109
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox View Post
    The form that you are talking about is, mine!! And you was banned from it because it is a members only form!!!

    I was banned from your forum? I don't get it.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  5. #110
    matchbox's Avatar
    matchbox is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    dfw
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Dfw Bass Asked If You Was Banned From Southern Bass Forms. And If You Signed Up Or Was Banned From It? Its Because, Its A Members Only Form. Not Trying To Start Shyt Mel. Just Answering A Tread.



    TEAM SOUTHERN BASS
    160 DB CLUB

  6. #111
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox View Post
    Dfw Bass Asked If You Was Banned From Southern Bass Forms. And If You Signed Up Or Was Banned From It? Its Because, Its A Members Only Form. Not Trying To Start Shyt Mel. Just Answering A Tread.


    Oh, ok.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  7. #112
    dfw bass's Avatar
    dfw bass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fort worth tx
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by RXZILLA View Post
    Divided by cone area-yes
    Door closed- yes
    engine off- some classes
    if there are less then eight the computer will sort out the 1 on 1 stuff
    If there is only one in that class-then he wins.
    so there's different rules concidering the cone size or the amont of power your running what about the battery limit is there rule for that




  8. #113
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Goes by cone size. With limit of amps not power. Battery rule as far as size and how many for each class.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  9. #114
    dfw bass's Avatar
    dfw bass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fort worth tx
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by RXZILLA View Post
    Goes by cone size. With limit of amps not power. Battery rule as far as size and how many for each class.
    ok so one big dog fifteen on twenty thousand watts would be in the class of what




  10. #115
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    http://www.dbdrag.com/dbdrag/rules/2...2009&section=2

    This section contains basic information regarding competitor classification based on the equipment installed in the contestant's vehicle. For specific limitations regarding vehicle modifications for each division, refer to Sections 3-6 later in this rulebook. For a quick overview of each class please refer to the dB Drag Racing Class Matrix.

    The standard classes for dB Drag Racing are as follows...

    Street Stock Division

    The Street Stock class is intended for normal, after market auto sound systems. The equipment permitted in these classes is restricted to the "consumer-grade" components that are sold everyday at auto sound retail establishments. Veteran contestants, competition teams, and "hardcore" competitors are encouraged to compete in one of our other divisions.


    Only consumer grade components may be used.
    Any number of amplifiers may be used. However, the maximum total RMS power in the system must be 2000 watts or less.
    Woofers with cast frame baskets are prohibited.
    The maximum voice coil diameter is 2.5 inches.
    Vans, CRX's, Panda's (or Panda derivatives), and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Stock Division.
    Contestants must play music when competing. Test tones (or songs containing test tones) are prohibited.
    Street Stock Division - 2000 Watts maximum total RMS power. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer. (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)


    One 15-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 12-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of three 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of four 8-inch woofers


    Street Division

    The Street classes are intended as a migration path for more advanced contestants. The rules in this division are stricter than those found in the Street Stock division and a greater variety of products (including "competition-grade" components) may be used.


    Cargo vans and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Division.
    Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)


    One 12-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of three 8-inch woofers


    Street B Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifiers (or 2 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).


    One 15-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 12-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of three 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of four 8-inch woofers


    Street C Class - A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).


    One 18-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 15-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of four 12-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of six 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of eight 8-inch woofers


    Additional Guidelines for the Street Division:


    Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
    Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
    Street Max Division

    The Street Max class retains the "normal use" restrictions associated with the Street division while allowing the contestant to utilize a "wall" in his or her installation.


    Street Max Class - 1-4 Woofers. A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).
    Additional Guidelines for the Street Max Division:


    Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
    Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
    Super Street NW Division

    The Super Street NW class is designed for those contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their installs without building a wall or moving into the Super Street or Extreme divisions.


    Super Street NW Class - 1+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 subwoofer amplifiers (or 8 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 8 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s). A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Additional Guidelines for the Super Street NW Class:


    Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
    Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
    Super Street Division

    The Super Street classes are designed for contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their vehicles without making the structural modifications required for the Extreme division. It is not uncommon to find "veteran", "hardcore" contestants participating in these classes. "Competition-grade" components are normally used for Super Street.


    Super Street 1-2 Class - 1-2 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Super Street 3-4 Class - 3-4 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Super Street 5+ Class - 5+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Extreme Division

    The Extreme classes are intended for contestants wishing to take their systems to the very limits of technology and beyond. Typically, only the most veteran contestants participate in these classes on a professional level.


    Extreme 1 Class - 1 Woofer. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Extreme 2+ Class - 2+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Optional Classes

    The following classes are not offered at the World Finals.
    Freestyle - This class is intended for "first-time" contestants only. Typically, there are no rules in this class except that once you win, you must move up into one of the standard classes listed above.
    Monster - This class is intended as an "exhibition" class only.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  11. #116
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    We will also have someone at the show who will place you in the correct bracket. We will also let you know where you can fit in, in a 2nd class if you choose.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  12. #117
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    I will have another 4 mics at the next event to do...DEATH MATCH.

    3mins of playing music, last one standing wins. I was watchen Scottie Johnson's Death Match run and it kicks ***.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  13. #118
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by dfw bass View Post
    ok so one big dog fifteen on twenty thousand watts would be in the class of what


    Street B if its under the window line and furthest back cabin of vehicle.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  14. #119
    dfw bass's Avatar
    dfw bass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fort worth tx
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    Quote Originally Posted by RXZILLA View Post
    http://www.dbdrag.com/dbdrag/rules/2...2009&section=2

    This section contains basic information regarding competitor classification based on the equipment installed in the contestant's vehicle. For specific limitations regarding vehicle modifications for each division, refer to Sections 3-6 later in this rulebook. For a quick overview of each class please refer to the dB Drag Racing Class Matrix.

    The standard classes for dB Drag Racing are as follows...

    Street Stock Division

    The Street Stock class is intended for normal, after market auto sound systems. The equipment permitted in these classes is restricted to the "consumer-grade" components that are sold everyday at auto sound retail establishments. Veteran contestants, competition teams, and "hardcore" competitors are encouraged to compete in one of our other divisions.


    Only consumer grade components may be used.
    Any number of amplifiers may be used. However, the maximum total RMS power in the system must be 2000 watts or less.
    Woofers with cast frame baskets are prohibited.
    The maximum voice coil diameter is 2.5 inches.
    Vans, CRX's, Panda's (or Panda derivatives), and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Stock Division.
    Contestants must play music when competing. Test tones (or songs containing test tones) are prohibited.
    Street Stock Division - 2000 Watts maximum total RMS power. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer. (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)


    One 15-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 12-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of three 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of four 8-inch woofers


    Street Division

    The Street classes are intended as a migration path for more advanced contestants. The rules in this division are stricter than those found in the Street Stock division and a greater variety of products (including "competition-grade" components) may be used.


    Cargo vans and commercial vehicles are prohibited from competing in the Street Division.
    Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)


    One 12-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of three 8-inch woofers


    Street B Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifiers (or 2 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).


    One 15-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 12-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of three 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of four 8-inch woofers


    Street C Class - A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).


    One 18-inch woofer
    OR a maximum of two 15-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of four 12-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of six 10-inch woofers
    OR a maximum of eight 8-inch woofers


    Additional Guidelines for the Street Division:


    Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
    Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
    Street Max Division

    The Street Max class retains the "normal use" restrictions associated with the Street division while allowing the contestant to utilize a "wall" in his or her installation.


    Street Max Class - 1-4 Woofers. A maximum of 2 subwoofer amplifiers (or 4 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 4 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s).
    Additional Guidelines for the Street Max Division:


    Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
    Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
    Super Street NW Division

    The Super Street NW class is designed for those contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their installs without building a wall or moving into the Super Street or Extreme divisions.


    Super Street NW Class - 1+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 subwoofer amplifiers (or 8 externally bridged monoblock amplifiers) may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 8 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier(s) to the woofer(s). A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Additional Guidelines for the Super Street NW Class:


    Amplifiers used for non-subwoofer applications will not be counted.
    Amplifiers that are constructed in such a way as to circumvent the amp quantity limitation may be prohibited from use in this division or may count as multiple amplifiers. (Please see Section 14 for more information on amplification.)
    Super Street Division

    The Super Street classes are designed for contestants wishing to maximize the equipment in their vehicles without making the structural modifications required for the Extreme division. It is not uncommon to find "veteran", "hardcore" contestants participating in these classes. "Competition-grade" components are normally used for Super Street.


    Super Street 1-2 Class - 1-2 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Super Street 3-4 Class - 3-4 Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Super Street 5+ Class - 5+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Extreme Division

    The Extreme classes are intended for contestants wishing to take their systems to the very limits of technology and beyond. Typically, only the most veteran contestants participate in these classes on a professional level.


    Extreme 1 Class - 1 Woofer. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Extreme 2+ Class - 2+ Woofers. A maximum of 4 conductors may be attached to each woofer
    Optional Classes

    The following classes are not offered at the World Finals.
    Freestyle - This class is intended for "first-time" contestants only. Typically, there are no rules in this class except that once you win, you must move up into one of the standard classes listed above.
    Monster - This class is intended as an "exhibition" class only.
    Looking over what you posted and knowing the problems you getting ready to run in to what made you decided to direct shows for both usaci & db drag. The local competitors for this area are more set up for my events & usaci none of this makes no sense




  15. #120
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

    The Bass Race events are the real fun ones. This is where the money really does not make that much of a diffrence. The Bass Race is what go me to start doing the Db Drag events. Lets say you have 8 15" subs and 40K in power. You can run any class you want in Bass Race but the tough part is being able to control the perfect score number without going over. Thats the part where you need to know your system really well.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum