Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dm

I dont know if you texas guys would be interested but on Oct. 11th dallas mustang is having the annual open house. digital designs will be here I am hoping to be set up as a local stocking dealer.

It's that time again! 1800Mustang.com is hosting there 9th Annual Open House Event on October 11th 2008. Registration and Check-In is from 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Car Show vehicle entry fee will be $15.00 per vehicle. Show time is from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. We will be giving out over 40 trophies & awards this year! Every year this event grows and grows. And this year with over 250 Show Cars, Discount Tire sponsored Burnout Competition, Digital Designs Audio Exhibition, Dyno Exhibition, Live Music, Vendor Displays, Monster Energy Drink Truck & Free Drinks and more, we plan to make this years event the best event of them all!

and before you ask the girl will be here. If you do want your car or truck in the show the pre registration starts on fri. on our new web site 1800mustang.com

refs, khail19 (cdt comps), matt_martin87 (hifonics amp)dbfan187(eclipse h/u), bjfish (box),fi caraudio(sub),orionman(diamond comp. set)

billabongcr
    "one time while i was making my box..i stopped to eat lunch, started on the box again and accidentally dropped my ham sandwich in the box and sealed it all up. box had a bbeeaauuttiiffuull sound. deep, clear, vibrant, orgasmic sound."

coincidence? i think not.

DMDAKOTA is offline dyslexics untie

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dm

no one?

refs, khail19 (cdt comps), matt_martin87 (hifonics amp)dbfan187(eclipse h/u), bjfish (box),fi caraudio(sub),orionman(diamond comp. set)

billabongcr
    "one time while i was making my box..i stopped to eat lunch, started on the box again and accidentally dropped my ham sandwich in the box and sealed it all up. box had a bbeeaauuttiiffuull sound. deep, clear, vibrant, orgasmic sound."

coincidence? i think not.

Closed Thread

User Tag List