Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: NEW Cruise Nights, Car Shows at Rosatis Pizza ORLAND PARK ILLINOIS

lookitsjim23 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: NEW Cruise Nights, Car Shows at Rosatis Pizza ORLAND PARK ILLINOIS

yes you guys i know it was real ****** today too i only stayed for 25 mins ...but just remember this is their first time their hosting it...i was pissed off too when i got there and i couldnt play ****...if it doesnt get better in atr least a month...(remmeber you have to give it at least a coupel weeks) then start looking for a place...sundays are their designated car shows BTW...fri and sat is the cruise nights...if you guys dont like it just dont show up...im just trying to help with finding a place...but not everything works out perfectly so we'll see whats going to happen

Refs: blados, skydeaner, shallowfu, belunt, ricky616, gl0ck,SWEET06CAMRY, TypeRBass,kenny pollock,2002XLT

Abel is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoker View Post
    what time did you get there? i don't remember seeing a jimmy. yeah, they didn't want the radios on because they didn't want the people in the houses to complain. today was just to see how many people would show up. but they said they are working on getting a permit for the sound off. most of them were into performance. i didn't talk to Wicked Conceptz that much. some of the guys were cool. but the other half seem only interested in there friends cars and didn't talk to us. there was another team there, Too the extreme. those guys were cool. they talk to my friend and i more then anybody there.
    Iwas there from 12:00 till 1:00, didnt see much of a point in me being there! nobody wants to see my setup and not hear it.

HU- Kenwood KDC-X790
    Sub Amp- 2-Kicker ZX2500.1
    Highs Amp- Kicker ZX350
    Subs- 2-18" RE MT's
    highs- Selenium ST350's & Mids.
    elec.- 5 Batteries, Big 3
    Car.- GMC Jimmy
    Epicenter!!!!!!!!!!
    Peak Tone- 27hz
    Team Kicker

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Iwas there from 12:00 till 1:00, didnt see much of a point in me being there! nobody wants to see my setup and not hear it.
    i wanted to see it. i just miss you then. i was there with the baby blue marquis.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i definately would have wanted to see it your setup abel but i got there a little later than you

hey big joker i was there and saw your marques...but i didnt know who you were ...i was there with the white lancer...only for like 45 mins though, but then i left bc nothin was happening...

Refs: blados, skydeaner, shallowfu, belunt, ricky616, gl0ck,SWEET06CAMRY, TypeRBass,kenny pollock,2002XLT

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

still if anybody is able to find a place and theyre 100% sure they'll let us play stereos for however long that will be awesome...

bump to find a great place to go!!

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon6 Re: NEW Cruise Nights, Car Shows at Rosatis Pizza ORLAND PARK ILLINOIS

i don't remember a white lancer. but i would like to see and hear your sounds. also want to check out the box ryan made for you.

i will probably go every now and then. a guy named adam said they are working on the permits for the sounds.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah...for sure man...im not sure if im gonna be up there the next couple of weekends...got a lot to do for prom...then next fri is prom and im leaving saturday to go downtown...but when i head up there again ill send you a PM and let you know for sure...i really hope they get the permit or whatever, it will make it a hell of a lot better...maybe even mvoving down a little bit or something..im not sure..but yeah ill let you know when i head up there again

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3