Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 220

Reload Thread: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

  1. #91
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    Aight, im dissapointed....WHERE IS EVERYONES SCORES THIS WEEKEND.. Lets share some stats. who did what. TypeRBass, what did you hit, what were you running?
    It's a big list, i really can't remember everyone. I'll do my scores though

    S1: 149.6
    SR1: 147.4
    DB1: 123.2
    I also won phat truck basically by default

    Our team won all the following classes: AS2 (1st and 2nd), S1, S2 (2nd), S3 (1st and 2nd), S4, M1 (1st and 2nd), SR1, SR2, SR3, MR1, DB1(1st and 2nd), DB2

    I think thats all of them?




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.






  2. #92
    TypeRBass's Avatar
    TypeRBass is offline Walls are for wussies



    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tinley Park, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    and my nice fuzzy box got 'PHAT INSTALL' because it rules. screw all you haters.

    and i did a 150.6 in S3 @ 39hz, 147.6 in SR3 @ 38hz and a little puny 127.3 in DB2 and we won't talk about my debut in sound quality ever again. because it won't happen again, haha.





    2005 MECA DB2 World Champion
    2006 MECA DB4 World Champion


    I smell a comeback...

  3. #93
    Thecontender's Avatar
    Thecontender is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    All with type r-s?



    Head Unit: Kenwood eXcelon X789[installed]
    Subs: 12" Type R - x2
    Enclosure: 4.3 @ 32 hz
    Amp: Directed 1100D
    Wiring: KnuKonceptz
    Big 3: KnuKonceptz
    Front Stage: none yet (CDT-EF-51)

  4. #94
    Thecontender's Avatar
    Thecontender is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by TypeRBass
    and my nice fuzzy box got 'PHAT INSTALL' because it rules. screw all you haters.

    and i did a 150.6 in S3 @ 39hz, 147.6 in SR3 @ 38hz and a little puny 127.3 in DB2 and we won't talk about my debut in sound quality ever again. because it won't happen again, haha.
    Nice Joe.. cant wait to see what you can do with my setup



    Head Unit: Kenwood eXcelon X789[installed]
    Subs: 12" Type R - x2
    Enclosure: 4.3 @ 32 hz
    Amp: Directed 1100D
    Wiring: KnuKonceptz
    Big 3: KnuKonceptz
    Front Stage: none yet (CDT-EF-51)

  5. #95
    TypeRBass's Avatar
    TypeRBass is offline Walls are for wussies



    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tinley Park, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecontender
    All with type r-s?
    nope. the S3, SR3, S4, SR4, DB2 was won with DD's.... the S2, SR2 was with L7's and uhhh the AS2 1st was with L7's too





    2005 MECA DB2 World Champion
    2006 MECA DB4 World Champion


    I smell a comeback...

  6. #96
    Mr. Opportunist's Avatar
    Mr. Opportunist is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    yeah phuck l7's haha, ill be back for pat for in. if he goes i just gotta take first there so ill have enough points for finals, i only have one day off this week i think mark needs to take the long drive back up here again i gotta save gas/money for the in. trip haha. yeah i only did a 145.2, pretty dissapointed but still took second. I did a horrible 139.x in reality because of my back seat being up, gains being down, and sub being down. I dont know if its b/c i forgot or b/c i wanted to see what i actually do when im driving around, in indiana ill make sure i do everything right If i wouldve done everything correct it wouldve been close between me and chris for 1st but i wouldve probably lost by .x lol I also did a 119.8/9 in driveby

    oh and tommy first and 3rd for sr2 but lets not bring that up




    Quote Originally Posted by the12voltsux View Post
    You low voltage may be due to having three batteries. have you tried only using one battery?

  7. #97
    Thecontender's Avatar
    Thecontender is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by TypeRBass
    nope. the S3, SR3, S4, SR4, DB2 was won with DD's.... the S2, SR2 was with L7's and uhhh the AS2 1st was with L7's too
    hit me up on aim next time your on



    Head Unit: Kenwood eXcelon X789[installed]
    Subs: 12" Type R - x2
    Enclosure: 4.3 @ 32 hz
    Amp: Directed 1100D
    Wiring: KnuKonceptz
    Big 3: KnuKonceptz
    Front Stage: none yet (CDT-EF-51)

  8. #98
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecontender
    All with type r-s?
    AS2 (2nd),S1, SR1, M1(2nd by default), MR1, and DB1(1st and 2nd) all with type-rs




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  9. #99
    Spkrman's Avatar
    Spkrman is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    matteson, IL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    151.0 in mr1, record thus far. score btw, at the headrest for those of you not familiar with meca.

    124.2 in db1, record thus far.

    144.2 in m1, ryan, get ure shat together so i can turn it up lmfao.

    and yes, with type R's... on a 50 amp fuse




  10. #100
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    bah, only did a 150... had problems



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  11. #101
    Spkrman's Avatar
    Spkrman is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    matteson, IL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy
    bah, only did a 150... had problems
    its not who you know, its what fuse you blow!





  12. #102
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by custel
    yeah phuck l7's haha, ill be back for pat for in. if he goes i just gotta take first there so ill have enough points for finals, i only have one day off this week i think mark needs to take the long drive back up here again i gotta save gas/money for the in. trip haha. yeah i only did a 145.2, pretty dissapointed but still took second. I did a horrible 139.x in reality because of my back seat being up, gains being down, and sub being down. I dont know if its b/c i forgot or b/c i wanted to see what i actually do when im driving around, in indiana ill make sure i do everything right If i wouldve done everything correct it wouldve been close between me and chris for 1st but i wouldve probably lost by .x lol I also did a 119.8/9 in driveby

    oh and tommy first and 3rd for sr2 but lets not bring that up
    that was uncalled for. pat should of been in the highest AS class. he had no fuses, inline nor on the amp. with that in mind, they go by max power of the amp... 2500w. hell, they may have bumped him to street. had i realized earlier on, i would of had him bumped



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  13. #103
    Spkrman's Avatar
    Spkrman is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    matteson, IL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    Quote Originally Posted by delvryboy
    that was uncalled for. pat should of been in the highest AS class. he had no fuses, inline nor on the amp. with that in mind, they go by max power of the amp... 2500w. hell, they may have bumped him to street. had i realized earlier on, i would of had him bumped
    it was a big fat load of bs...

    same car/install russ used in street

    if it was a teammate.... ....





  14. #104
    delvryboy's Avatar
    delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    oh yeah, the inside of the box is resined also....



    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster



    2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5


    Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

  15. #105
    TypeRBass's Avatar
    TypeRBass is offline Walls are for wussies



    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tinley Park, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upcoming shows - IL/IN/OH/WI/MI

    yep only diff was thea mps. but i dont think pat is a meca member? if hes not he doesn't get the points for the 1st place...the 1st place points would go to the meca member in that class with the highest score





    2005 MECA DB2 World Champion
    2006 MECA DB4 World Champion


    I smell a comeback...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. any upcoming shows in las vegas???
    By iamamp3pimp in forum Car Audio Competition, Shows and Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 03:09 AM
  2. Upcoming Shows
    By ss3079 in forum Car Audio Competition, Shows and Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 06:05 PM
  3. Upcoming Shows
    By ss3079 in forum Car Interior/Exterior Enhancements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 01:15 PM
  4. Upcoming SHOWS
    By ss3079 in forum Car Audio Competition, Shows and Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2002, 01:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum