Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pioneer Avh-p7500dvd Mod anybody

ovsims is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pioneer Avh-p7500dvd Mod anybody

I want make the video that go to the pioneer monitor output to my bigger custom in dash monitor

Please sign X_____________ to release me of any harm or damage, frustration or lost time caused from any wrong information I provide.

Please email me for my paypal address to send money for any happiness or joy I bring you for correct infromation.

Jplaya135 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer Avh-p7500dvd Mod anybody

What??????

ovsims is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you know the pioneer AVH-p7500dvd is a flip out monitor well i want to mod it so that the picture shows on a 10.4 inch monitor that i put in my dash instead of the monitor that flip outs. Then everything will show on my monitor instead of just movies and the tv tuner.

Please sign X_____________ to release me of any harm or damage, frustration or lost time caused from any wrong information I provide.

Please email me for my paypal address to send money for any happiness or joy I bring you for correct infromation.

Slody4Futbol is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

read a manual for that.... it has "Composite A/V Output 1 (Rear Out)" use that and hook it up to the monitor

Been out of this for a longgg time...

ovsims is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK obviously no one understands what i want to do. Hooking up the a/v jacks only allow you to see the TV or DVD sources on thru that connection. I don't want that. I want to be able to see everything thats on the 7500dvd monitor on another monitor (i.e. function menus, radio stations, visual eq, settings and etc.. this is only shown on the units monitor) I hope everyone can understand what i'm saying i just can't think of a better way of saying what i'm trying to do.

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You probly would have to open it up, and i would definetly not recommend that. Mine broke and once pioneer opened it up to try to fix it, it jsut kept on breaking everytime they did something, one problem fixed lead to something else broken. So if you ever do get it the way you want it will probly end up at pioneer for service and you will never get it back. Especially since you opened it up and messed with it. Doesnt seem worth it to me.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

ovsims is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually i was thinking that i could just tap the wires coming from the brain going to the monitor unit. I just don't know what wires the tap.

ncbailey4 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer Avh-p7500dvd messed up and dont know whats wrong

I bought this tv and the sound and touch screen both work but when the screen comes out of the reciever, when i turn the car on, the screen is blank. The problem started with just dvd's not working when i put them in. I put the dvd in and the sound plays but it just didnt show up on the tv. now the whole screen isnt turning on and i have no idea whats going on. the buttons to open and close the dvd stopped working and i dont know whats wrong. If you know what to do i would be very aprreciative. This tv was exspensive and i would pay to fix it if i had to

Acidburn is offline Super Mod-like-guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

old post dude...

MdOiDcEtRaAtToOrR
    1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 14.5 @ 94
    1967 Chevrolet Camaro 18.4 @ 74

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For Shame Baily... ...for Shame

myspace

1993 Volvo 960 Luxury Sedan

Refs: Sake Pho Sho, Silentheaven389, macmood, iamslain, lemans23, desertheat (3), monte_carlo97 (7).

Closed Thread