I just got a screen from a friend and he told me that it is a Samsung and might be a touchscreen. Im not 100% sure of this but would like to see what some of you guys think it is. Pics can be found here. Any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone has encountered any of these connectors if you can tell me what they are for.