Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Just My Luck....

Donks is offline Swervin' True Da Lanez

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just My Luck....

of course when i want to actually do something right with my life and i actually get a job interview for the first time in 4 years. everything lame happens. nothing but the devil tryna bring me down.

So i was working on my car earlier and my moms comes outside and asks me to do some ******* pointless **** that she know i dont like to do, especially when i fudging with my car. she asks the how to put a Battery in this dumazz flashlight, so me trying to be a nice guy stopped what the hell i was doing with my car and went over to her car and helped her with the dum flashlight, me getting distracted by doing that dum shi!t made me forget and leave my keys on the hood of her car..of course she leaves about 15mins later. 30mins later when i was done and realized i needed to get in the house im scratching my head like WTF, then i remembered like OMFG. so now im heated she got me walking up the street lookin on the ground everywhere and of course **** girls are driving past and my hands and face and clothes look all dirty as heck like ive been bathing in freaking tranny fluid. so im walking through my neighborhood looking silly as hell like a crackhead lookin for loose change on the ground. i finally see some kids who say a man just stop and picked them up and asked if they were theirs they said no and he said "its ok, ill just send them to whoevers adress this kroger card is on here''...and of freaking course its not even my kroger card..i left it on there from years ago, so its some random person. so basically me gettin my keys back is almost impossible. but i did have my YMCA card and my library card. which were in new condition and the kroger card was beat up, so hopefully he's got enough sense to send it to one of those. but then again even if he does it'll be too late because i probly will have a spares made tommorow. now the only thing that pissed me off is i have 2 interviews tommorow, first time i actually tried to get a job in 4years and now i cant make it to either one, so im just fycked. i wanna cry so bad

DONKS

Refs: Jep772, thegreatestpenn, KiLLaCaM, Redgp

If I Meet a Bad Chick Imma Knock her Like Rockford
    If Beyonce Was Mine I'd Beat it Like Alpine
    I May Have Lost My MOJO but Dont call Me Memphis
    Local Competions Call U a Fool, Bcuz U Entered with Subwoofer brand Called Dual
    Alotta ppl talk a price but cant afford to pay the cost
    comparing me 2 u is like HIFONICS up 2 BOSS
    I Hate it when PPL Scam and they Say that They Shipped Out. Cuz Losin out ***** like a Phase Linear Flipout. I know my Head is In the Coulds cant seem 2 come down man. Cause My Swag Is UnderRated Like a Sundown Amp. DONKS

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Re: Just My Luck....

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Kill yourself?

4. Likes xShoWTeKx liked this post
    mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Drive your moms car.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

friends. taxi, bus. bike. you got two legs.

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

Flex68 is offline dilligaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

guess thats what happens when u don't finish high school, keep ur ignint head gassed wif drugs/alcohol, don't fukkin work for years at a stretch, and dis ur mother.
    putz

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

4OZGLOVES is offline <--- Gina FTMFW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You haven't had a job in 4 years ? Get some self respect and earn something fool.

Refs
    FJF, tooshort_128 , BushJ311(local) , FRIEK, vactor, ls2poweredgoat(X2) , chrisw91, psycoacoustics, sundownz, 01 s10, headlesskoopa, twisted_0912(x3) ,trystanmay, coma toast, lord baccus, oldschool4me, beatkeeper, scbeerbarge, dwrecked, beatkeeper1, infamous_e46, neel, plugger, Cal, Centergod79

DBfan187 is offline Supa's mom was here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

that's a big run-on sentence you made there

tat2bass is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Way to blame your mom for asking her son that she is supporting to help her with something and then YOU leave your keys on the hood unknown to her and then blame her for it. How dare her

How have you not had a job in 4 years? McDonalds and places like that are ALWAYS hiring. Take some pride in yourself and get a job. Doesn't have to be the best job, but DO NOT think that you are above doing a certain job. As said above, walk your *** there, take a bike, a friend or something. Don't make excuses.

Closed Thread