Reload Thread: Priority Door Unlock

ecko_0113 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Priority Door Unlock

I just got through installing a Viper 5901 in my 2003 Ford Expedition everything went just fine but now when I press unlock all my doors unlock. I had priority unlock with my factory keyles entry unlock once for driver door unlock twice for all other doors, I was wondering if anyone knew how to retain priority unlocking? or if there is a different way to wire it up that will work?

mendon99 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Priority Door Unlock

yes, grab your install manual and follow along. there is a light blue wire coming from H2/6 (this is the 'second unlock wire'), you'll use this to operate the main unlock wire in your truck instead of the blue wire. You'll then need to wire the standard blue unlock wire to the drivers door unlock MOTOR, provided you can find a low current motor wire. if not, MUST use a relay and 5-wire it (you have a ford, probably will need to 5 wire). After wiring is complete, you'll need to program Menu 1, step 8 to either option 2 or option 3.

SOFL: PM me for Auto Alarm/Remote start installs

refs: matmcss, nismos14, 6spdcoupe, kpr10is, Pyro by Nature, IONsql, 93 saturn sl2, sporty_drew, MadTheVillain, R-sosa, BiZkiT8u, Benilson09, bamavoo, XsabesX, ldyzlvudis06

Closed Thread