Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Hip-Hop Music Videos on DVD...Mixtape recommendations?

kanyeofthebay is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hip-Hop Music Videos on DVD...Mixtape recommendations?

Finally got TV and subs wired into my ride a couple months ago and I love getting music video mixtapes to play on it. I think I just like the way the screen looks at night...lol. I actually have my HU hooked up to a harddrive, but it only plays mpeg and divx formats so the whole download and convert process is really a pain so I usually just spend $5-$10 bucks and order them online.

eBay was the first place I ordered from and they sell for very cheap some less then 10 bucks shipped, but the quality was hit or miss depending on who you buy from and the music was somewhat dated. I also don't like when video say "MTV" or "BET" in the corner and this DVD I got had it all over.

I also ordered from DVD4CAR.com and their videos were a big improvement, newer videos, better quality, no logos. Price was higher ($11.99), but the quality was much better so you get what you pay for. The thing I didn't like about them is they are all pretty short. The one I ordered had 16 videos which got boring pretty quick.

The last place I ordered from was DVDMixtape.com and so far I have been most satisfied with them high quality, no logos, new videos and every DVD has a minimum of 30 videos. The price of the DVD is reasonable @ $9.99 however my one complaint would be that their shipping is high @ 3.99 for each DVD you order. This kind of bothered me at first, but now they have it where if you order 2 DVDs you get one free so the even with shipping included if you order 2 w/ the free disc it comes out to less then 10 bucks a dvd even with shipping added.

I've ordered from these guys probably 4 or 5 times now, but I'm always looking for more especially with this hot California weather I will definitely be out on the ground cruising showing off my stereo so I need more juice! Anyone else order DVDs for their car and if so where?

thisistiny is offline Graphic Designer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hip-Hop Music Videos on DVD...Mixtape recommendations?

DVDMixtape.com looks promising. Anybody else order from here?

i wouldn't mind spending few $$$ for descent quality music. that bass one looks good.

'05 Tahoe HU: Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD w/ XM add-on

Fronts: Crescendo CCX65
    Rears: Alpine SPS-600