Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Time to switch things up...custom video for Tahoe

illbmeubu is offline Rims older than he is...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Time to switch things up...custom video for Tahoe

Hello all:
    It's been a good long while since I've been on here. I've been so active working on the exterior of my truck, that I kind of neglected the audio/video setup. Well, this past weekend my stuff got jacked (well, only the head unit and the amp). They couldn't figure out how to get the battery and the box is WAY to heavy for them to even think about taking. Regardless, this time around I wanna try a different video setup. I've seen a ton of setups when they mold a 10-12" lcd in the dash, but I don't want to go through the troble of relocating my heat/ac controls. I would like to make a custom center console to replace the one i have now. Does anyone have any ideas of how to accomplish this, or any pics of setups with a custom center console? I would like to have it have the essential storage and cup holders, and then a 12" LCD. I would use the factory din for the CD and DVD player. Thanks!

PS. I know that I'm double posting this in another section b/c i'm not sure if this area gets much traffic, in case someone wants to try and remind me lol.

Refs: dominicdevito, thegreatestpenn, grimreper912003, 18inchjeepin, oldschool4me, soloXgt, kryptonitewhite, MHd2000, DaBeholder
    ebay: illbmeubu23 (100% feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by TERROR-TRON-74 View Post
    and ohio, we beat up some *****s from ohio, thats a sissy state. nuthin but fine *****es live out there.

x1le is offline I'm certified.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Time to switch things up...custom video for Tahoe

check out fiberglassforums. you will find a ton of people who have accomplished similar tasks.

I INSTALL STUFF.
    mecp advanced.
    i do it all.

Closed Thread