I have a Planet Audio 10.4" Flip down monitor, model is P10.4FLIP I believe. When I play a video on it I get some weird waves that go up and down the screen. Not horrible, but noticeable. The monitor doesn't do that on any of the menu screens though, so I don't think it's a problem with the monitor itself. The monitor is getting it's signal from my MP3 Player, a Creative Zen which has video outputs. My Zen looks decent on my TV in my house, so I don't think that's the problem either. One thing I think it could be is the incredibly long A/V cord (like maybe close to 10 feet from the monitor, then the cord for my player is probably another 5 feet) I can't just replace the cord for the monitor though, it's a kinda weird setup. The monitor has what looks like an S-video output, and a cord which looks like an S-video cable on one side, but the other side splits off into two video inputs, power, and ground. It could also be the ground wire for the head unit causing the problem, I really have no idea. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Maybe the video signal needs to be boosted or something?