Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Car vandals

Hi everyone
    First time on her so be nice please .... my daughter's car keeps getting keyed and the wing mirrors broken when parked in one of the bays in the close where we live. I have spoken to the cranky neighbours and they deny all knowledge - they have however told her ( I obviously wasn't present at the time ) that if she didn't use the visitors parking ( which is always empty but whatever ) that her car would not be damaged...
    My kids only 17, has a wreck of a car and is at school full time. She has 3 shifts a week at work and can't afford ( nor me ) to keep repairing her car. These people are in there 40's and 50's ( have 20odd year old kids too ) and should soooo know better! It makes me so mad - short of going round there and accusing them with no evidence what can I do ?

I've spoken to the police but we all know how that will pan out unless we actually catch them in the act ( its always in the middle of the night when it happens )
    We live in a close and the people who are doing this we don;t get on with anyway - but they are at the front where there is loads of parking and we are at the back which is a nightmare.
    I did point out to them that the only time she uses the visitors parking is A when it's empty ( most of the time ) and B when she finishes work at 1am or so - so when me and my hubby go work at 7am she doesn't have to get up and move her car out of the way for us to get out. Apparently though the hitlers reckon we should not use the visitors parking at all, although overnight is fine? So her car was left there last night ( after I spoke with them yesterday evening ) and this morning her wing mirror was broken again....

She has an alarm but it's not going off ( cobra ) I was thinking a proximity sensor to go with it ( which will hopefully give them a heart attack at least ) with a hidden camera to catch them in the act ?

fasfocus00 is offline doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    361 Post(s)

Re: Car vandals

park it in the visitors garage with a proximity mine at 4 corners. that'll teach those rat bastards.

Here is my feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=fasfocus00

"If you ain't cheatin', You ain't trying"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

get a proximity sensor and turn the sensor up on her alarm so its more sensitive and take off work one day and run sirveilence.

csu87 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)

burn their house down

Current - BMW 335xi SQ Build w/ IA and Sundown
    Retired - GMC Jimmy SUBS: 2 12" Aqs SUB AMP: 1 AQ 3500.1 Loudest TL 155.1
    Feedback: MakeshiftAudio, woofercooker, vitveet, jonesy, 2000gator, KickerRex, mathewo, Matt2105, sicaudio, kshutte, coma-toast, RAB, matt2105, jusbloud and more that i cant remember.

fedupbarbie is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well at least you made me laugh fellas !

Option 2 is where I'm thinking of going though - sensors and stake out with video ( will be great to see them jump when the sensors go off ! )

Any takers on the best sensors to go with the Cobra though guys ? Something ear shattering would be great as the craziest one of them all (who lives right next to the bay AND is the one who told my kid if she didnt park there her car wouldnt get damaged ) has 3 year old cranky kids who I would LOVE to wake up....

scfaust is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

get it on camera so thay cant deny it

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okey dokey update fellas
    Spoke to my alarm guy and he is going to fit a proximity alarm on both our cars by weekend at the latest - one with a switch so we can have normal alarm or both - so that bit is sorted.
    Popped round the crazy bints house this morning to see if I could have a friendly chat with her but she tried to slam the door in my face and told me to speak to her husband ( like he's scary? ) but my foot was in the door so she couldnt...
    She told me that she has decided that we cannot use the visitors parking. That if we do our cars will be damaged.
    I obviously was over the moon by this but suffice to say won that argument
    A LOT.
    I then rang the police again to update them about her getting all psycho on my a** and asked them to please help me as she was obviously mentally unstable and I'm getting scared now...
    Been home a couple of hours and nothing yet but I'm so up for it now - tired of being nice to these people - they are suits for gods sake what do they think is going to happen ???
    So alarms by the weekend - camera on the way - police due for a visit before them ( to BOTH of us as I am obviously worried ) and catch em in the act weekend or next week - I feel a stakeout coming on...
    Let you know guys x

mrose is offline DEEZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
    burn their house down
    I like that lol

rollerdj is offline Low End Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If she has some dark tinted windows, just wait inside till they decide to come out. Catch it all on video and show to police. Case closed. Then post vids up here for us to see.

Car- Nissan Sentra Spec-V
    HU- Kenwood Excelon XXV-01D
    Front stage- Stock for now
    Amps- Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D
    Substage- Single 12" Sundown X12 Prototype
    Box- 1.75ft^3 Sealed

"Watch the ***** flying twards you, i'm not kidding."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm0C5zxVPw

nope, he wasn't kidding! lawl

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Electrify the car.

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

TeZ
    TeZ is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is great

Sold to: Siddle, wtfwill, Ledoux 289, BJ The Man, Dye4Metal, Rusty_Armadillo
    Bought from: EaC95z28, Wildsebring, charlesbhs, kovemaster, 2000LaDe, Corey J, Dye4Metal, PatFitz9

rollerdj is offline Low End Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nismos14 View Post
    Electrify the car.
    This and vids or

Car- Nissan Sentra Spec-V
    HU- Kenwood Excelon XXV-01D
    Front stage- Stock for now
    Amps- Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D
    Substage- Single 12" Sundown X12 Prototype
    Box- 1.75ft^3 Sealed

"Watch the ***** flying twards you, i'm not kidding."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm0C5zxVPw

nope, he wasn't kidding! lawl

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    get a proximity sensor and turn the sensor up on her alarm so its more sensitive and take off work one day and run sirveilence.
    That **** will drive you crazy. Maybe mine is just in a bad spot, but I always turn it off. Find out who's boyfriend she "accidentally" shagged to cause all this ruckus.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

TNTR70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the thing she must be like 45 or so maybe 50 - 2 kids absolute moose and KNOWS i'm gonna kick off - just dont understand cos I am sooo gonna win this one - dont even get me started on my kid and her mates cos that bit is out of my hands...
    Her old man is a geek in a suit * I;ve already told him what I think so he knows not to mess - I don't even need the old man as back up for him he's so weedy.
    So I think she's just going round the bend ? Or hates me cos I have a bigger house than her \ my car is better cos I dont need a baby wagon or what? past caring guys AND if I get no joy over the weekend Im thinking of buying an old junker and parking THAT in the bay for her to play with - it can sit there for FOREVER and she can scratch away all she likes but I will make her crazy before she wins this one - if we DO get anything on film I will post for you all to see once I've shown the police and take the bint to court
    But I have to say I have thought about the electrocution thing AND like a boadacia spike thing - you know like they had on the chariots back in the day and they sliced your legs off if anyone comes close - buy hubby said no I had to be good
    Let you all know what happens xx

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List