Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fm modulator

i just bought a dvd player and a screen and was wondering if i need an fm modulator to be able to hear my movies playing on the speakers in my car. i ask because i have an aux input on my hu and on my dvd player and was wondering if i could just plug the dvd player into my aux on my hu then the audio rca's into an extra set of preouts on my hu then the video rca from the dvd player to the screen, then select aux on my hu would i be able to hear my movies and stuff without buying an fm modulator?

snow96 is offline PIMP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: fm modulator

if you have the aux on your head unit you dont need the modulator...i just hooked up 2 7.2" screens and a dvd player in my cutlass ciera and ran the audio from the dvd to my panasonic head unit. the only thing you have to watch out for is that you may have to get a noise filter with the ground wires on it to run in between the dvd and the aux...ground it to the same ground as your hu...my car sounds like the movie theatre........

Tint goes down I get you high off the greenery.... Grown man style 24's on the machinery.

2002 Mazda 626
    Pioneer Premier H/U

1800watt Lanzar
    (((((((((LOOKING TO TRADE AMP))))))))

Highs and Mids Pioneer

Closed Thread

User Tag List