Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need Help With Audiovox In-dash

itsme is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need Help With Audiovox In-dash

hey guys im new here. was referred by a couple of people to come here if i needed any help with car audio/video stuff. i just bought an audiovox PAV-2000DTV and the wires from the mi-net cable is all frizzy and apart therefore not letting me use the unit to its full potential. the in-dash alone has a wire harness that goes to the power and all that so i can turn it on and play a movie, but the mi-net cable connects from the in-dash to a super multi channel av control unit (which i think is the tuner itself). so without the mi-net i can not get sound out of the unit because the speaker connections are on another wire harness that connects from the tv tuner unit. so my question is do any of you guys know where i can buy another mi-net cable or can i take this or send it to anyone that is able to fix it? if you guys need pictures of the cable then i will post some up. please let me know if you guys can help because i got this unit for $30, it would be nice to have a screen for around $50 working! hahah, thanks in advance guys

thefunkybunch is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need Help With Audiovox In-dash

do a search for pacific coast parts. they should have anything you'd need.

Closed Thread