Alright i pulled out the ashtray and heating vents in the back of my truck. I want to mold some sort of bracket but not sure which type of plastic stuff to use. Also, to make sure the stuff doesn't stick to the back of the plastic center console where the tv is going to go - do i wrap it in tape or like saran wrap? Any help is appreciated. Thanks