Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Flip Screen Help

dco347 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flip Screen Help

Hey im thinking about purchessing the Jensen VM9511TS in my 2006 Honda CR-V. Ive heard some good things about Jensen and it has everything I want; touch screen, ipod interface, remote, good size screen, and motorized are jsut the basics that it offers. My budget is about $400-600. If anyone has any knowledge on flip screen or Jensen VM9511TS please help me out.

Thank you for all responses

tez4life is offline Premium Member tez4life is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Flip Screen Help

I recently installed a Jensen Double Din (Last years model cant remember product number) headunit in my cousins Expedition.

The Jensen is a solid preformer handle every function well. Mp3 playback was good, either from a disc or the SD card. The touch screen worked well, pretty sensitive but not as smooth as the Pioneer or Panasonics that I have worked with. Does not skip even in the truck even with its less that optimal suspension and 23 inch wheels.

Picture quality is great, shows the infulence of Audiovox ownership of Jensen, and DVDs are a pleasure to watch in the truck. Touchscreen control of the DVD menus is nice as well.

Only bad things about it is the fast foward and rewind are a lil tricky on music and DVDs and the touchscreen is sometimes a lil slower to respond than it should.

Also, sometimes it has trouble reading burned CDs weither their MP3s or just a regular CD.

Nice basic unit with a few hang ups but it what my cousin wanted and does the job for him.

I know that is not the model that your looking at, but I wanted to give you a run down of the preformance and what to expect of it. Hope that helps

gl0ck is offline Makes things happen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Flip Screen Help

I would DEFINATLY buy that unit for the money, the features, the screen, and the adaptabillity no other unit will come close. I install these daily and would not hesitate to use them.

2004 Pontiac GTO
    Beltronics-Viper-Spintech-Nitrous Express
    Kenwood Excelon-Incriminator Audio-Kicker SX- Eclipse-Secondskin

Closed Thread