881, 3.5 RSX, or 791XV And i got a couple ?'s
i have a 94 camry xle right now, with a 8 year old aftermarket alarm that i dont no what brand it is. I been thinking about getting a new alarm since i just bought 2000 worth of car audio stuff and my siren isn't working now. I have a Couple ?'s,
1. Out of all 3 models which one should i get. All 3 are like 189.99, or 199.99 on the internet which brings me to my 2nd ?
2. Do most local shops charge a butt load of cash for high end alarms? How much would it cost me to have 1 of the alarms bought and installed at a shop?
3. Can most shops install an alarm that you buy elsewhere? Can i buy one of the alarms above and have a shop install it?
4. What would you do personally if you were in my situation and needed an alarm.
5. Are there systems like the one above that doesnt have a remote start but still has the 2 way remote which lcd screen? Where online?
6. Should i buy some 1 or 2 piezos in addition to my alarm or should i buy a 2nd siren?
Fronts:ID Oem's & TBI Hdss Front Amps: Sundown Sax 100.2 & 100.4
Subwoofer: 2x 12" Fi X D4s Sub Amps: Sundown Saz 1500D
Headunit: Alpine CDA-9887 Batteries / Alternator: Powermaster / Mechman
Deadener: Raamat BXT Ensolite Alarm: Clifford 50.5x
-Premieraudio-Sundownz-Iamamp3pimp-Kpr10is-Jmanpc- MemphisLove-Greekpower-The 727 Kid-Gixxer9-Mobieous-Audiobahnuser18-Thewes-Steveyhustle-Gymfreak101-go_go_thrash