I want to make a motorized lid and on the back side of it (opened position), I want to make a mirror etched with my components manufacturers name. I need to know where (online) I can find a 12v florescent tube (do they make white neons?) and how to colorize the names once they have been etched (sandblasted). I was told "film" is what stage theaters use to colorize their lights and it is heat resistant but I have no clue where to find it though.... any advice would be appreciated.