+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Reload Thread: cost of gas

Trancer is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Re: cost of gas

Cost me over $90 to fill my truck up. Man I need a car, but I like driving pickups. Im glad I didnt trade my truck in for that 2010 Sierra 2500 Turbo Diesel

07 black Yamaha V-Star FI 1300. 08 GMC Sierra QC SLE2 Texas Edition
    Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, Focal Utopia Components, Focal K2P Components with Digital Designs T1 Tweeters, Audiopipe AQX-360.4, Audiopipe 3001D
    References: 21: DesertHeat, Ravens9322, Netherland24, Insomniac119, killahbean, Charlieee, Dustin19, djman37, dirthog, JayRich, JimJ, RassyMX, Slayerx, smgreen20, lyttleviet, RAM_Designs, Gingerbreadman, DarkHart, cwill5, Imtjnotu, Bettr n' Revrse

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSquad View Post
    Make the port as large and as round as possible. For example, a square port is more round than a rectangular one; an octogonal port is more round than a square port. Also, keep the number of ports down to one, if possible.

subzero is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

um, the rest of the world pays 8bucks a gallon ... we are heading there...

sobe3yourself. is offline lordside gangster

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

i went from half a tank to full last night and it cost me $62.18 fml

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    um, the rest of the world pays 8bucks a gallon ... we are heading there...
    I HIGHLY doubt that. $8 a gallon would ruin our economy. $4 a gallon does enough damage as it is. Business would close down, people would spend a whole lot less than they are now even with the gas prices sitting under $4 a gallon, schools would shut down, bus routes would come to a halt......

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, Focal Utopia Components, Focal K2P Components with Digital Designs T1 Tweeters, Audiopipe AQX-360.4, Audiopipe 3001D
    References: 21: DesertHeat, Ravens9322, Netherland24, Insomniac119, killahbean, Charlieee, Dustin19, djman37, dirthog, JayRich, JimJ, RassyMX, Slayerx, smgreen20, lyttleviet, RAM_Designs, Gingerbreadman, DarkHart, cwill5, Imtjnotu, Bettr n' Revrse

Make the port as large and as round as possible. For example, a square port is more round than a rectangular one; an octogonal port is more round than a square port. Also, keep the number of ports down to one, if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sobe3yourself View Post
    i went from half a tank to full last night and it cost me $62.18 fml
    I feel you on that bro. We got the same truck. What has been killing me lately is the wind we are getting. Its great with it pushing you. My truck shows 25mpg and V4 mode on more than usual instead of all 8 cylinders firing. This is on a tollway with new smooth surface at 73mph. Against the wind, I reset it and I was getting 14-15mpg at 71mph

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trancer View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt that. $8 a gallon would ruin our economy. $4 a gallon does enough damage as it is. Business would close down, people would spend a whole lot less than they are now even with the gas prices sitting under $4 a gallon, schools would shut down, bus routes would come to a halt......
    Stansberry's Investment Advisory

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Hence why there is new build in my sig

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This coming from the same people that said we were gonna be at $5 a gallon two years ago and also said 9/11 was a complete conspiracy by our own government?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Hence why there is new build in my sig
    Good call on the Accord. I need to get me a car to drive to work. I dont do the driving that you do, but I drive 29.9 miles one way. I have to take the tollway from my house then get on the Dallas North Tollway. I spend half a grand a month just for work transportation. $400 in gas and $120 a month in toll tag fees

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Good call on the Accord. I need to get me a car to drive to work. I dont do the driving that you do, but I drive 29.9 miles one way. I have to take the tollway from my house then get on the Dallas North Tollway. I spend half a grand a month just for work transportation. $400 in gas and $120 a month in toll tag fees
    I like it so far... I was havin a hard time finding a 5 spd 4 door but I found this 2 door for a killer price... Thats a ***** ton in fees

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It is. But thats the only way to get to my work. Unless I want to take the highway till I get the the Dallas North Tollway. The highway gets insanely bogged own with traffic every morning. But the DNT is the only way to get to my work, unless I want to hit every stop light for 15 miles. Stop and go traffic in a big pickup just kills the gas mileage. Its cheaper to just pay the tolls and take 45 minutes to work rather than an hour and a half.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

This coming from the same people that said we were gonna be at $5 a gallon two years ago and also said 9/11 was a complete conspiracy by our own government?
    THere is always going to be a conspiracy and more than one side to a story. There is infact no mistaking the national debt right... There is no mistaking the fact that states have huge budget deficiets right... so wat if a conspiracy seems a litle far fetched, it is not like there isnt probable cause for concern or an initiative to be aware of potential finacial meltdowns in the near future right. You can believe what you wish. your choice is your faith. I am not forcing anything upon you. I am just providing a means to help make some sense out of all this chaos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Ya thats probably true, glad I dont have traffic like that lol... I need to get some pics of the new ride up, or start a build log now that I think about it...

Western Rep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

THere is always going to be a conspiracy and more than one side to a story. There is infact no mistaking the national debt right... There is no mistaking the fact that states have huge budget deficiets right... so wat if a conspiracy seems a litle far fetched, it is not like there isnt probable cause for concern or an initiative to be aware of potential finacial meltdowns in the near future right. You can believe what you wish. your choice is your faith. I am not forcing anything upon you. I am just providing a means to help make some sense out of all this chaos.
    Never said you were. I just believe that those people who come up with that stuff, are half glass empty kind of people. They always think of the worse case scenario. Then they play that card because they have to, or they wouldn't have a job. They remind of me Meteorologist. Always predicting a big storm outbreak or a winter storm of the century and then it never happens. Yes, we are in a financial crisis and I'm sure alot of them were right about it. But if I keep saying every year when tornado season starts, that an EF4 tornado will strike Dallas, one of these days, its going to happen eventually.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Ya thats probably true, glad I dont have traffic like that lol... I need to get some pics of the new ride up, or start a build log now that I think about it...
    You do. I want to see. Need pictures of both rides!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Both you mean the 97 before the Accord?

Western Rep.

+ Reply to Thread