Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Update vid today

Burbanhunter is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Update vid today

Ok here is my update video. Log onto Youtube and comment on there and subscribe if you have not already done so. Thanks guys for the support.

YouTube - New Firebird Update 7-29-2010

Refs (I can only remember 27 of them)

Twistedchild420, Bassloghead, Charleson99, K_shutte, Carnivorous18, Silentbass, Duran, Fritosaregood, hoboham, JoeB, aviator08, Brenton, thegreatestpenn, Toone, skittlesRgood, Derrick824, Tkitt21, Hellbound Train, Tristan560, btlcavalier, NightDrifter05, ace_800, vfrrider, luises14, BlackWaterOp, EricSteagall, SicAudio, and more, but I forgot some lol.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Update vid today

Just a little update vid to show you all my progress. I will continue on to part 2 today so stay tuned and expect a vid today also. Yes I am the only one taking this motor apart so it is actually MY BUILD lol. Do me a favor and try to post the comments that you want to put on this forum to the actual video though if you all don't mind, and I have a link in the video for those who want to follow my progress and support what I am doing. Thanks for all the support.

Link: YouTube - LT1 Rebuild 7-31-2010 update

Twistedchild420, Bassloghead, Charleson99, K_shutte, Carnivorous18, Silentbass, Duran, Fritosaregood, hoboham, JoeB, aviator08, Brenton, thegreatestpenn, Toone, skittlesRgood, Derrick824, Tkitt21, Hellbound Train, Tristan560, btlcavalier, NightDrifter05, ace_800, vfrrider, luises14, BlackWaterOp, EricSteagall, SicAudio, and more, but I forgot some lol.

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Why don't you just start a build log and chronicle all of this stuff there?

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will do

Closed Thread