Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 05 TB...suspension? ball joints?

BreakingBad is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

05 TB...suspension? ball joints?

So i'm taking my truck back into the shop for repair....again. with 40k miles.

I do have 2-350lbs in the rear (xxx 18, sealed enclosure) so i dont know if that has contributed to the problem, but anyway..

When i hit a bump, i notice a quick "squeak" in the front left area. Also when i'm going at high rate of speed (50-80) the squeak comes and goes regardless of bumps.

Now so i don't sound like a soccer mom when i tell the shop manager what the problems are, what exactly could that indicate? Shocks? Ball joints? larger suspension problem?

And i also noticed that when i hit a bump, instead of going up and down the car sways left and right. Sway bar?

thanks for any help.

porksoda is offline Dakota GOD!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: 05 TB...suspension? ball joints?

Hey man i am not forsure what you problem is but if you have a Sears Auto Center near you. You can take you truck there and they can do a FREE front end inspection. I work for a sears auto center as a sales associate and we have alot of people come in to just see whats wrong with there vehicles and then they go fix it them self. I do it sometimes too lol. I hope this helps a little bit.

My truck build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/111744-1998-dodge-dakota-build/page__pid__1565536#entry1565536

Closed Thread

User Tag List