Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: watch my friend on PINKS tonite

jonnybusa is offline 200mph club...turbo busa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

watch my friend on PINKS tonite

@ 9pm eastern time, My buddy Mikey Slowe is racing another racer Jason Miller on their turbo busa's.....its a rerun, but I'm sure most havent seen it. I figured most would like to see what our bikes look like in action @ the dragstrip. Note when watching.....those bikes are only 2" longer than stock, w/ over 500HP, and they pilot them incredibly.....try to check it out tonite....on speed channel!!

silver02alty, AgEnT, chaarlieee, shynegrynd07,QtrHorse, Dumple, Mike Dressure, southstylestang, j3bus2k3, dkmesa, RipDaJacka, audiobahnuser18, BAD_MAYHEM, Famous_78,nismos14, shallowfu, CRAZYCORNUTS18, jmanpc, Supergumby5000, Apoc, pioneer pimp, JLa Obsessed, urlost, Hustler904, cha0, fattony911,
    David706, EnvEe 02, 93 saturn sl2, jblanford, pickup1, tez4life, blackbonnie, oxsign, sxkicker89, revots, robertspangler

Kenwood flip out 7" t.s HU . Sirius + sony XE744 dancing EQ, mb quart "Q" series 6.5"comps,
    kicker kx350.4 amp, optima yellowtop
    autotek mm3000.1, 0 ga wire
    1 RE Audio XXX 15 in 4.5 cu ported box I BUILT
    big 3 (1/0 wire)...deadener
    148 db on new tl

Prowler573 is offline R.I.P. Gossamer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: watch my friend on PINKS tonite

I've seen that episode but it was a good one.

Refs: [CA.com] [eBay.com]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmxbikes View Post
    Who wins?
    Mikey does!!!

watch it anyway, though

silver02alty, AgEnT, chaarlieee, shynegrynd07,QtrHorse, Dumple, Mike Dressure, southstylestang, j3bus2k3, dkmesa, RipDaJacka, audiobahnuser18, BAD_MAYHEM, Famous_78,nismos14, shallowfu, CRAZYCORNUTS18, jmanpc, Supergumby5000, Apoc, pioneer pimp, JLa Obsessed, urlost, Hustler904, cha0, fattony911,
    David706, EnvEe 02, 93 saturn sl2, jblanford, pickup1, tez4life, blackbonnie, oxsign, sxkicker89, revots, robertspangler

Kenwood flip out 7" t.s HU . Sirius + sony XE744 dancing EQ, mb quart "Q" series 6.5"comps,
    148 db on new tl

blackbonnie is offline The Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ive seen it,but will watch again

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's
    Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes
    Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D
    Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What time does it come on?

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Blove1991 is offline Single Cabin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ill try n watch it......Oh and Busa thanks for the little Phishing thing off eBay lol, I scanned my comp and it didnt find anything , but I was already hovering the X so i seen the page maybe a second so idk

I havent logged into nething lately

Daily: 94 POS Accord

Project: 86 2dr Chevy Blazer

Refs: BMXbikes, Wragold, Tommyk, ThumpinTitan, NewAgeKing, BushJ311, l7runner, jco1385, Big Joker, SPY, xxxbasshead

Calikid is offline Stack That Paper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no speed channel FTL!!!

Lunchbocks is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seen the episode before, thought it was from quite some time ago actually. I watched a bit of it again tonite, definitely some pansy bickering there at first but whatev. Cool bikes. For those who didn't watch it, they didn't race for each other's 'Busas but rather a stock new bike.

'06 Chrysler 300 - work in progress
    Orion H2
    eD NINe.1
    KnuKonceptz Kolossus

Paddywad is offline Unemployment Sux

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I liked Mikey's bike better right off the bat. Good show once the pissing war was over. I also watched the show that came on after it, and they were racing snow mobiles! That was wicked!

Ref: Mihklo

1996 Chevy S10 ext. cab:
    Sony Mobile ES cdx-c780
    Clarion Proaudio 4x6 plates
    JL Audio TR 6 1/2's
    MTX RT202 amp
    Concept CSS10 10" Sub

Propimp is offline I will shake you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

went to a local bike night last night and seen a turbo busa with a bottle. now thats ****kin sick. they had some sweet bike out there

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Propimp View Post
    went to a local bike night last night and seen a turbo busa with a bottle. now thats ****kin sick. they had some sweet bike out there
    thats stupid, and appearently the guy w/ the bike just has it for show. If you have a turbo, and its set up right, there's absolutely no need for NOS.

Also, I hated the bickering also, but you have to understand that we racers have a systematic way of going thru the complete process from bike startup, to end of track shut down, and when somethings changed even a little, you can easily get thrown off. I do the exact same thing every time when I race, and that breeds consistency. I will hay, however, even though he jumped on that one run, he was on time, and should have won that one race. It was perfect, even though he guessed @ the launch, it seemed rigfht on time. I like jason miller as well....real down to earth, approachable guy. For $100 a day, he holds seminars at MIR(maryland intl raceway), and he goes thru the basics of drag racing a bike, and every single step there is. Its a real good class for people wanting to race their bikes safely.
    And, they werent about to put their bikes up for pinks....not because they cost $40,000, but because so much time, and test sessions, and work went into dialing those bikes in so perfect, that even if they buy another busa, and put the exact same parts on it, trhey'll have to start over all over again to get to the level they were @.

148 db on new tl

Famous_78 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybusa View Post
    thats stupid, and appearently the guy w/ the bike just has it for show. If you have a turbo, and its set up right, there's absolutely no need for NOS.

Also, I hated the bickering also, but you have to understand that we racers have a systematic way of going thru the complete process from bike startup, to end of track shut down, and when somethings changed even a little, you can easily get thrown off. I do the exact same thing every time when I race, and that breeds consistency. I will hay, however, even though he jumped on that one run, he was on time, and should have won that one race. It was perfect, even though he guessed @ the launch, it seemed rigfht on time. I like jason miller as well....real down to earth, approachable guy. For $100 a day, he holds seminars at MIR(maryland intl raceway), and he goes thru the basics of drag racing a bike, and every single step there is. Its a real good class for people wanting to race their bikes safely.
    And, they werent about to put their bikes up for pinks....not because they cost $40,000, but because so much time, and test sessions, and work went into dialing those bikes in so perfect, that even if they buy another busa, and put the exact same parts on it, trhey'll have to start over all over again to get to the level they were @.
    Hey jonny what was with the black guys on each team where they gonna have a drive by afterwards?

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Sorry but that show is far too lame to watch and the host is the biggest bag of douche on the planet....

We had some local Chitown street racers on there the first season, and it was all bogus. No one lost their car either....

AAckley1 is offline Mr. Do-It-Big

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

eh.

the snowmobiles were cooler

I can design boxes, shoot me a pm and we can work it out
    Roll every last swisher till there aint none left

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Famous_78 View Post
    Hey jonny what was with the black guys on each team where they gonna have a drive by afterwards?
    its funny you say that......there's always like a fanclup/posse that surrounds bike races, and everyone thinks he's a mafia hitman.......also there was a TV camera present, and they had to show off.......like the guy that ran to mike and slapped his hand, and said....#1 in the world......Mike never seen that guy B4 in his life

148 db on new tl

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast