Closed Thread

Reload Thread: CRX difficulty?

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CRX difficulty?

alright i see acouple crx's on craiglist for next to nothing that need some maintance and just wondering what they are like to work on. Most my exprience is on olders(pre 70) V8's, alittle work on my 93 regal along with the POS 90's caravans but mostly the V8's. I know they are usually carb'd so that's a plus but what is it like under the hood as far as room is concerned and what are some trouble spots? I appreciate any help and links to some tutorials would be just as appreciated.

BTW i'm hoping to get 1 for ~200 and putting w/e into it that it takes to get it running, then taking a shot at building my first wall

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: CRX difficulty?

atleast what are some trouble spots.

bump to top 7

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

depends on the motor... B16... carborator... what is the problems really>?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i know the timing belt needs fixed and i'm not sure if the hondas are "zero tolerance" motors as far as that's concerned. And i'd expect to do a entire gasket job on it, and mainly worried bout heads ofcourse. I've done head gaskets before and it's more time consuming then actually hard as most people know. I haven't even talked to the people yet, just trying to find out what their trouble spots are so i know what to look at. pretty sure they are all sticks and i have a clutch doctors right next to me if needed but the only thing that it says is about the timing belt.

Closed Thread