Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: 315/35-17

SixthFloorFreak is offline Capattery™ Inventor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

315/35-17

i'm getting close to having enough money to get my new rims for my Camaro, 17x9.5 and 17x11 black ZR1's, and i'm going to need a set of rear tires. i have Mastercraft Avenger ZHP's (great tires for the money BTW) on it now in 275/40-17, and i'm going to use 2 of them on the front, but i want to go with a 315/35-17 in the back. anybody know of any companies that make a street tire in that size? i guess if it comes down to it, i might run the Nitto NT555R drag radials, but i'd like to get something that will last a little longer

1998 Camaro Z28 - M6, !CAGS, H/C, headers, Pro 5.0, LCA's
    1995 Accord Wagon - 9835, iPod, Pioneer Premier PRS-X720, 2 Incriminator Audio 187's

Beat_Dominator is offline Yea, thats Mecha Godzilla

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 315/35-17

There are a few companies that do that size..... have you gone to tirerack,com and looked? Seems like Khumo, BFG, and Michelin had them, but I don't remember.

Comming Spring 2009

I make rear-loaded, double crabshell, isobaric enclosures.

94bronco58 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SixthFloorFreak
    i'm getting close to having enough money to get my new rims for my Camaro, 17x9.5 and 17x11 black ZR1's, and i'm going to need a set of rear tires. i have Mastercraft Avenger ZHP's (great tires for the money BTW) on it now in 275/40-17, and i'm going to use 2 of them on the front, but i want to go with a 315/35-17 in the back. anybody know of any companies that make a street tire in that size? i guess if it comes down to it, i might run the Nitto NT555R drag radials, but i'd like to get something that will last a little longer
    That is one HUGE A$$ tire!!! Those NT555R's are good tires if you can afford them.... although with a tire that size your not gonna see anything cheap

Airman21 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have 10.5 x 17 rims on my car with 315/35's on mine but i am running DR's for a DD but i just bought some new tires they are sumitomo 315/35 's ... if you go on to tirerack.com or discounttires.com and type in the size you want they will show you a list of tires you can buy... hope this helped

98 Bravada

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    huh? oh ya, thats my number! give me as many calls as you like! infact you can post it on gay meeting websites for late nite butt secks
    Originally Posted by Ed Lester
    I am gonna use my computer for what it was designed for and thats to download P0rn.
    REF- Schism13 (trade), 6spdcoupe (bought), 32tl (bought), thunder9500 (bought), 3.5Max6spd (bought), Blackbonnie (bought), rpfuror (built me a box), Iggster (bought),nitro_freak1 (bought), M3NTAL (bought)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

94bronco, it is a huge *** tire, and it is absolutely a work of art on an F-Body. takes a little persuading to fit it under there, but it'll fit. i've got a buddy with a pretty hot Mustang that barely stuff a 275/40-17 Nitto DR under the rear of his car, and i run that size on the front

never done any tire shopping online so i wasn't sure where to go...thanks for the suggestions

1995 Accord Wagon - 9835, iPod, Pioneer Premier PRS-X720, 2 Incriminator Audio 187's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah no problem that is where i have bought 3 sets of tires... they ship super fast too.. i orderd mine on sunday night and got them this past tues.

i run 315/35 on the back and 275/40 on the front and you are right they are sick

98 Bravada

huh? oh ya, thats my number! give me as many calls as you like! infact you can post it on gay meeting websites for late nite butt secks
    I am gonna use my computer for what it was designed for and thats to download P0rn.
    REF- Schism13 (trade), 6spdcoupe (bought), 32tl (bought), thunder9500 (bought), 3.5Max6spd (bought), Blackbonnie (bought), rpfuror (built me a box), Iggster (bought),nitro_freak1 (bought), M3NTAL (bought)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

example, with my dream wheels, Fikse FM5's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

98 Bravada

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airman21
    yeah no problem that is where i have bought 3 sets of tires... they ship super fast too.. i orderd mine on sunday night and got them this past tues.

i run 315/35 on the back and 275/40 on the front and you are right they are sick
    didn't notice you have a Mustang...my buddy's car is a 94, so i take it the newer cars have more room under the ***?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh yeah i know people who have put 17 x 11 on the rear... i just went with 10.5 because there is more of a rim selection... well gl with the tires... if you have any questions or anything just PM me i have had BFG DR's, BFG KDW and the new ones i just bought ... peace

98 Bravada

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually come to think of it my friend had a 95 ( last year with the 5.0) and he had 10.5 315/35 in the rear must have change for the 95 and up ... ok i am done now lol i can talk cars all day.. peace

98 Bravada

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good Lord! those Sumitomo's are only $107 each...are they worth a ****? its looking like those or the BFG DR's for $170 each

any pics of your car Airman?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

94bronco, it is a huge *** tire, and it is absolutely a work of art on an F-Body. takes a little persuading to fit it under there, but it'll fit. i've got a buddy with a pretty hot Mustang that barely stuff a 275/40-17 Nitto DR under the rear of his car, and i run that size on the front

never done any tire shopping online so i wasn't sure where to go...thanks for the suggestions
    Discount Tire = My work .... shop there haha not trying to advertise but Discounttiredirect.com does amazing work

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good Lord! those Sumitomo's are only $107 each...are they worth a ****? its looking like those or the BFG DR's for $170 each

any pics of your car Airman?
    The BFG Drag Radials are nice!! I got a pair im trying to get rid of but they are WAYYY too small for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/610155

i dont have a good pic of the rear... but i have pics of the BFG's and my rims on there... i bought the sumitomo's because i want to save the tread on my BFG's for the track... i heard the reason the sumitomo's are so cheap is because of there tread life is like half as long as most other non DR tires... i payed something like 250 shipped for 2 of those and it only took 2 days from tirerack... yes discount tire is also very good i bought my DR's or my kdw's there dont remember which one... but i order at the same time from both places and they go there on the same day from both places so they are = as far as i am concernd

98 Bravada

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast