Last month when I was pullin out the batt, the positve lead hit the chassis of the the car and it wouldnt start. I was in a rush, and figured i blew a fuse somewhere, so I let it go. Turns out, it wasnt a fuse. They are all fine. The car starts to turn over, then stops. Its not low voltage, and I dont think its the fuel or spark.
I sprayed starting fluid directly into the TB, and it did nothing. I am getting spark at the coil pack, I got the shock to prove it. After talking to a couple people, they belive I fried the cars computer. Can anyone else think of what it can be before I drop 70 on a new one?
Its a 91 s10 blazer as well 4.3l v6