I have been trying to decide on which "sports" car to buy. I am trying to keep the price tag as far from 10 grand as possible. I am under 21 so insurance is a problem with certain cars. It would have to be a manual..and id prefer aftermarket parts already installed (mainly engine work). Anyone know cars like these for sell? Here is what I have come up with so far, opinions?
1. 95-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX or GS-T [hard to find]
2. 94-9x Toyota Celica GT [very slow stock imo]
3. 95-99 Nissan 240sx [insurance costs?]
4. 95 or 97 Ford Mustang GT [iffy]
5. Acura Integra [a little pricey]
Well those are all i can come up with in my price range..I don't care for older cars..they look cool but i wouldnt want one as a daily driver. Id much rather have something like a 300zx twin turbo or a toyota mr2 turbo but i could never afford the ****** insurance. What do you guys think?