+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 300 FirstFirst ... 49 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

mrwigglezdj is offline bass boxing champ XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

milton florida is located about 10 mins east of pensacola fla, or 30 mins east of alabama....yep i got the mullet doo goin on...it might be hillbilly lookin but atleast its cappable of winning at a show or 2 or 3 or 4

Proudly americas loudest work van
    2006 iasca bassboxing champion reffs: Lckmyblls,Bbrownderville, woc47,Ali1,Techsys,Cahm Rohn,MK_,toyrunner,boomstang,slpeg,jayisking,king ranch,memphisman00,nubot,bds0688, dwright27,super duper and many more

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j3bus2k3 View Post
    wow...your a douche...so going through the pain of losing your friends your more than willing to swerve and kill an innocent rider and subject his friends and family to the same greivance simply because fate happened...dude, I'm at a loss of words, your just trash...
    an innocent rider who downshifts and puts his bike onto one wheel, isn't an innocent rider. that is a rider who puts the lives of other driver's at a danger on a daily basis. a friend of mine was killed thursday night b/c he was hit by a cop. if you want to know how it's b/c he tried to run from the cop and the cop followed. do i wish my friend were still alive hell yes i do, was he an idiot in running from the cops yes that doesn't make it any less sad or idiotic for him and his 3 friends with him to have done so.
    if you wish to insult me, please do it with somewhat decent grammar or spelling and use "you're just trash."

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I think the van is pretty cool... hopefully someday I'll get some tunes in my ole work van....

I may have to try that reflective tape trick on the rims

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Army-Killa is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well thats pretty cool man. Sick Mullet bye the way.

mrwigglezdj is offline bass boxing champ XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol its not reflective tape, they are stickers from nopi, the maxiss people with the wild off road cars gave us a crap load when we walked by and my van happend to get taged with a few and i finished it off with a few more just for the hell of it and to "pimp it out" since people think its cool to have a ton of stickers on their car

Proudly americas loudest work van
    2006 iasca bassboxing champion reffs: Lckmyblls,Bbrownderville, woc47,Ali1,Techsys,Cahm Rohn,MK_,toyrunner,boomstang,slpeg,jayisking,king ranch,memphisman00,nubot,bds0688, dwright27,super duper and many more

Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

yeah some people think stickers give them more HP or DB's....They've never helped me in either

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

j3bus2k3 is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    an innocent rider who downshifts and puts his bike onto one wheel, isn't an innocent rider kid. if you wish to insult me, please do it with somewhat decent grammar or spelling and use "you're just trash."
    What is he guilty of then, besides popping a wheely? What warrants your vengful *** from running him down because your friends are dead and not him?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    Who makes that bike? that is one of the ****'st things i have ever seen. want that swingarm so effing bad.
    MV Agusta. Italian manufacturer that came out of bankruptcy not too long ago, 2003 IIRC.

AIM: SPL Performance1
    /////Alpine 9835
    Active Processing via Coustic XM7
    Dayton 7" Mid-woofer with Seas Neo Tweet
    JBL/Crown 1100 & Power 300.4
    12" TC3000 Based Custom in 2.25ft^3 at 32hz

Wallet say But I say

References:Moe Lester, PV Audio, sss18734, DJ-Torn, dleccord, jiggy2dmax, Negativezeroz, Bama350z, TeamPSI, dB Dom, Kenny Pollock, Flossinon24s, Patfitz9 (x2), AppleBonker, BassAddictJ, the727kid, skadude016, CaliKid, Thumper88, Djman37, TeamQuakeCelica, Cerob, Pimpedout97x, Troy_Audi0, got_focus?, Karleon, Jamaica2G, rtillare, dumple, JohnnyBusa, mattmcss, whitem1ke88, nineball

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i want something italian, i've been looking at ducati monsters for a while now. a purchase is a long way off though.

crunktimes . com/ct

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh my god, i want a brutale in my garage ****ing bad.

crunktimes . com/ct

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What is he guilty of then, besides popping a wheely? What warrants your vengful *** from running him down because your friends are dead and not him?
    so you like it when, assuming you are a respectful rider these idiot kids do that and give a bad name to all crotch rocket riders? it's like saying that i'd love to hit a kid who plays his music loud at night, or that i want to kill my neighbor for never shutting up at night, or i want to kill my sister for being a bich. can you not read the difference in what is more of a figure of speech vs. what someone would actually do?

all i'm saying is kids who do stupid **** on bikes like that give crotch rocket riders a bad name and that those idiots are the one's who end up fine. again i never said i would do it i said it makes me want to, quite taking a thought as a literal action.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    i want something italian, i've been looking at ducati monsters for a while now. a purchase is a long way off though.
    I've never ridden a monster but have only heard good things about them...and really anything from Ducati. From ducati, I've had my way with a 748R, 749, 998 and 999R...all amazing bikes with that signature ducati v-twin exhaust note...pure ***.

/////Alpine 9835

Wallet say But I say

References:Moe Lester, PV Audio, sss18734, DJ-Torn, dleccord, jiggy2dmax, Negativezeroz, Bama350z, TeamPSI, dB Dom, Kenny Pollock, Flossinon24s, Patfitz9 (x2), AppleBonker, BassAddictJ, the727kid, skadude016, CaliKid, Thumper88, Djman37, TeamQuakeCelica, Cerob, Pimpedout97x, Troy_Audi0, got_focus?, Karleon, Jamaica2G, rtillare, dumple, JohnnyBusa, mattmcss, whitem1ke88, nineball

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    so you like it when, assuming you are a respectful rider these idiot kids do that and give a bad name to all crotch rocket riders? it's like saying that i'd love to hit a kid who plays his music loud at night, or that i want to kill my neighbor for never shutting up at night, or i want to kill my sister for being a bich. can you not read the difference in what is more of a figure of speech vs. what someone would actually do?

all i'm saying is kids who do stupid **** on bikes like that give crotch rocket riders a bad name and that those idiots are the one's who end up fine. again i never said i would do it i said it makes me want to, quite taking a thought as a literal action.
    I consider myself a respectful rider. I've 5 MSF courses down. Had the opportunity to ride on Laguna Seca and Sebring for track days. I respect stunters and the skill and finese it takes to pull of some of the stunts they do. I dont mind seeing it on the road, as long as there safe and responsible about it (kinda sounds like an oxymoron). What I do hate, are kids like you mentioned. The irresponsible fvcks who see the crappy Ice Cube movies with bikes in it and think its hot ****. And then tries to pop a wheelie and ends up throwing their bike and being just another skid mark on the underpants of the bike world....

I'm just tired and was riding earlier and had some douche nearly hit me so I'm kinda edgy and sensitive when it comes to people driving around bikes...

/////Alpine 9835

Wallet say But I say

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I consider myself a respectful rider. I've 5 MSF courses down. Had the opportunity to ride on Laguna Seca and Sebring for track days. I respect stunters and the skill and finese it takes to pull of some of the stunts they do. I dont mind seeing it on the road, as long as there safe and responsible about it (kinda sounds like an oxymoron). What I do hate, are kids like you mentioned. The irresponsible fvcks who see the crappy Ice Cube movies with bikes in it and think its hot ****. And then tries to pop a wheelie and ends up throwing their bike and being just another skid mark on the underpants of the bike world....

I'm just tired and was riding earlier and had some douche nearly hit me so I'm kinda edgy and sensitive when it comes to people driving around bikes...

believe me when i say that if i ever had any form of an accident with any crotch rocket rider, i'd be out ther as fast as i could to try and help or if i saw one. even if that idiot was trying to be a hot shot and doing tricks. wheelie's aren't hard to do i'm not the best rider and i can do them for a good while but i only do them on a track.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTF! Went to search something and posted in here, ahahah! Internertzzzzz Ownz me!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

lslugz is offline MexiCAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2877768
    just some pics i took yesterday

07 VW GTI (4door)
    RF 3sixty.2
    Rainbow SLC365Kicks
    TC1000 8"
    Orion 8004

Surgical, Msimon, Johzp, Kronik, XtrmAudioCncpts, ksin291, CELLERBR, michaelathome, TooLowTooGo, Toaster, blackonblacksls, Blados, Kevokrook77, Omarvelous, 6spdcoupe, CrazedCat, derekbannatyne, PatFitz9, DUMPED, SPY(x2), foreman, woofercooker, creater
    ebay (lslugz)

+ Reply to Thread