+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 300 FirstFirst ... 38 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn View Post
    they didn't make em from the factory with 6-speeds, only the 4L60E
    i'd love to do a 6-speed conversion at some point though
    What does it come with? a 4 speed auto or a 5 speed?

is the 6 speed close ratio, or does it have a OD gear.

if you have a 5 speed at the moment, is it with a OD gear on 5th?

sorry for the **** ton of questions.

crunktimes . com/ct

Acidburn is offline Super Mod-like-guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    What does it come with? a 4 speed auto or a 5 speed?

is the 6 speed close ratio, or does it have a OD gear.

if you have a 5 speed at the moment, is it with a OD gear on 5th?

sorry for the **** ton of questions.
    the 4L60E is the 4 speed auto found in like every GM thing in the 90s
    T56's, the kind of 6 speed you use for the conversion, is a double over drive

MdOiDcEtRaAtToOrR
    1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 14.5 @ 94
    1967 Chevrolet Camaro 18.4 @ 74

xxxpower is offline more money more problems

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that saleen is a bad *** car looks good that truck looks nice also

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Thanks...xxxpower.....I like them both.....I'm looking at purchasing a new digital camera I hope to get some cleaner pic. The camera I have is basically brand new...but my pic don't come out clear at all...

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you never said what you do...

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smd4life View Post
    a saleen is not just a blown gt with a body kit
    if it still uses the same pathetic excuse for a rear end, engine and transmission, it to me is just a blown GT with a body kit. tell me what makes the saleen sooooo much different? same tranny, same rear end, same engine, same interior(slightly modified with saleen on it), same body, same chasis. what makes it different from any other Saleen mustang that has ever been created? they're all GT's with body kits unless you get the SC'd version it's just a blown GT, or the extreme has a few more whistles.

what kind of saleen is it? the 3 valve, SC or extreme? the only one even worth looking at is the SC, the 3 valve has 10hp over stock.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    if it still uses the same pathetic excuse for a rear end, engine and transmission, it to me is just a blown GT with a body kit. tell me what makes the saleen sooooo much different? same tranny, same rear end, same engine, same interior(slightly modified with saleen on it), same body, same chasis. what makes it different from any other Saleen mustang that has ever been created? they're all GT's with body kits unless you get the SC'd version it's just a blown GT, or the extreme has a few more whistles.

what kind of saleen is it? the 3 valve, SC or extreme? the only one even worth looking at is the SC, the 3 valve has 10hp over stock.
    It don't sound like you know too much about Saleens......It is way more than just a body kit....

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

9512ds is offline I PWN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've still driven some chicks with a sad excuse for a rear end fyi

Chris Marshall owns my signature

refs:hardhitta47,ngsm13,Sonnick,Pl8er,Megalomaniac,CBFr yman2,path2spl,ionsql,jeeper07,99gtxgolfer,belunt, skierxx56,lincolnls,xploit2,asaner85,hardhittaz00
    goldtaz1,xploit,mtxthunder9500,go_go_thrash,TonyGu y,thetalkingshoe,gl0ck,massiveaudiocw,cd6551,Jeepi ntn,pimpedout97x,Louisiana_CRX,dadeschevyboy,PENER ,blue

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well as far as the body style before this one(i don't know about the newest body style) they have limited numbers, they have many chassis upgrades, suspension upgrades, full highflow exhuast, and came in convertible with 375hp

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Last edited by Louisiana_CRX; 10-04-2006 at 07:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Last edited by Louisiana_CRX; 10-04-2006 at 07:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i stand corrected, the 06' Saleen isn't a total pile like the normal 06' stang it has a live rear axle. Other than that, unless you get the 56k+ extreme model, it's still the same engine, same transmission, same chasis and you can add exhaust and other tiny options that don't change how it handles or what it is, a GT with bells and whistles. saying a saleen isn't a GT with a body kit(assuming it's not the SC or extreme version) is like saying a Lexus isn't a Toyota.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

SHiZNiLTi is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SBLAZER View Post
    this is my baby 01 chevy blazer LT

my work car u can say 06 impala LTZ

not bad for 21
    Nice ride, but...

The new body style blazers (95&up) have got to have the crapiest door handle design I've ever seen.

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of how easy it is for someone to break into your ride so I will inform you on it since I never knew it was this easy until it happened to me.

Anyone can just walk up to your car with a flat-head screwdriver and make a silent entry into your ride within 5 seconds...
    1. Line up flathead screwdriver in between the body and the black trim of the door handle
    2. Apply some pressure and it slides in no problem
    3. Get it in there about 3" aiming down the door under the key hole
    4. Press down on screwdriver causing upward pressure on the locking mechanism while pulling up on the door handle
    WTF this is messed up huh? anyone know of a good place to get your door handles shaved in AZ?

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...&postcount=390

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

isn't that what a good alarm is for though?

SHiZNiLTi is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

isn't that what a good alarm is for though?
    True, although even $50 cheapy alarms have door pin detection, but that doesn't prevent smash and grab.

Shaving the door handles would be the best bet

+ Reply to Thread