+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 300 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 115 165 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

can i say it looks chopped so i can be like the cool member's

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its photoshopped

stealthcl is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you guys aying my car looks photoshopped? ok. did all the work myself heres my cardomain site

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2379531

and i am an active member on acurazine. check heres my profile

http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/member.php?userid=179818

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thank you djfrestyl, im dropped on tokico illumina 5 way ajustable shocks, and eibach pro-kit springs. you can see the above link i provided to acurazine for all of other mods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude we were giving you **** don't take it personal.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer
    dude we were giving you **** don't take it personal.
    oh i thought you guys were serious, my bad. well i guess thanks for the compliment then, if its that good to even be brought up like that. i just take alot of pride in my car, and to hear that is just pushing my buttons.... thanks guys carry on

Rasheedhos is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

blazer[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\hp\Desktop\Blazer System\!cid_Photo0012.jpg[/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthcl
    oh i thought you guys were serious, my bad. well i guess thanks for the compliment then, if its that good to even be brought up like that. i just take alot of pride in my car, and to hear that is just pushing my buttons.... thanks guys carry on
    you're 18 and i'm assuming a grad present b/c you got into school for baseball? only guessing as your profile lists baseball as an interest and you have a photo of it. if so what school?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you're 18 and i'm assuming a grad present b/c you got into school for baseball? only guessing as your profile lists baseball as an interest and you have a photo of it. if so what school?
    no no, i paid for some of the car after i sold my GSR due to insurance. i am playing ball next year at FGCU (florida gulf coast univ.) close to home and is D1 soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ah good times. friend of mine was thinking of playing for florida when he was there but the ladies were more important. another bud of mine was playing for the twins right outta high school, not the best team but it was awesome to watch a game front row behind the plate for free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ah good times. friend of mine was thinking of playing for florida when he was there but the ladies were more important. another bud of mine was playing for the twins right outta high school, not the best team but it was awesome to watch a game front row behind the plate for free.
    huh thats tight, what was your friends name that played for the twins? i go to alot of there spring traing and minor league games theyre in my town. maybe ive seen him

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

terry killion is his name. he was drafted back in 02' though so who knows if he even plays for them anymore. he played for my high school as starting pitcher when they were like #5 in the country i think and runner up in state behind the team that was #1 and #3 in the country. or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

terry killion is his name. he was drafted back in 02' though so who knows if he even plays for them anymore. he played for my high school as starting pitcher when they were like #5 in the country i think and runner up in state behind the team that was #1 and #3 in the country. or something like that.
    huh, thats tight it doesnt ring a bell, but **** theres so many players just running through the system they come and go so quick. take it easy bud

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthcl
    you guys aying my car looks photoshopped? ok. did all the work myself heres my cardomain site

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2379531

and i am an active member on acurazine. check heres my profile

http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/member.php?userid=179818
    nah we were just messin., car looks rad. keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azbass
    nah we were just messin., car looks rad. keep up the good work.
    thanks man

+ Reply to Thread