+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200 250 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300
Results 4,486 to 4,499 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

  1. #4486
    Skooter's Avatar
    Skooter is offline Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Buffalo, New York
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    My 2005 Buick Rainier






    Lowered 2005 Buick Rainier
    Sundown X-18
    Sundown NeoPro V2's in Front Doors
    CDT TW-25 Tweeters in A-Pillars
    Tang Band W3 Midranges in Dash
    Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    MB Quart ONX1.1000D, and two Alpine MRV-F505 Expert Series Amplifiers
    Two Sky High 1/0 Power and Ground Runs
    Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/604963-revisiting-buick-rainier-team-megaloud.html




  2. #4487
    bbeljefe's Avatar
    bbeljefe is online now Supporting Vendor bbeljefe is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    bbeljefe is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Shreveport, LA
    Posts
    1,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    The bike... for sale:











    These are old pictures... have added Mapam forwards, chrome neck & swingarm covers and a few other things, including free flowing exhaust inserts. Carburetors have been rejetted and free flowing intake added as well.

    The work truck... don't really have good pictures:



    The work truck beats....



    Alpine CDA-9886 w/PXA-H100 processor, Neo Pro 8 mids, Soundstream tweets and Aura rear fill.




  3. #4488
    ™Caveman's Avatar
    ™Caveman is offline Ewwww kill Em!



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by JKDriver View Post
    My '07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. A few minor modifications here and there. Soon to get a new sound system...





    I don't care for Jeeps all that much....but that is a $exy looking ride .Nice! Slap her in the @as for me.



    Bought from: Double07(Regular)Mylows10, Bhsdriller,Moller1129, 09civic , Oxsign, Regizzle
    Sold To: Zedicus , Nate1017, Ram1500 , Oxsign , 310_cutty(twice), RoYALbLUE08, joelacer, Jeep2000

  4. #4489
    ™Caveman's Avatar
    ™Caveman is offline Ewwww kill Em!



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by esmokah View Post






    What the sound deadner do for you?



    Bought from: Double07(Regular)Mylows10, Bhsdriller,Moller1129, 09civic , Oxsign, Regizzle
    Sold To: Zedicus , Nate1017, Ram1500 , Oxsign , 310_cutty(twice), RoYALbLUE08, joelacer, Jeep2000

  5. #4490
    urmomsmin3's Avatar
    urmomsmin3 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    balto
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    heres my mounty with my baby tires..lol





  6. #4491
    Reinhardt's Avatar
    Reinhardt is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by JKDriver View Post
    My '07 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. A few minor modifications here and there. Soon to get a new sound system...





    Looks good, I had a 2008 Wrangler Unlimited, I traded it off, I couldnt keep it from running hot. It ran good on the blacktop but anytime I would go off road and ride the trails it would run hot. The local Dodge/Jeep dealer had it at the shops several times, replaced both the water pump and radiator and it still ran hot, they never could figure out why, so it got traded off, turned it into a new Dodge Hemi 4x4. I liked the looks of it but will never own another, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Probably just got a lemon, but when the dealer couldnt even find out what was wrong with it, it had to go.




  7. #4492
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by RLDriverv2 View Post
    I like the sub box haphazardly set on the back seat of that old pos dodge. thats some sweet white trash **** there. hows your cousinwife doin?

    ---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

    it also fits in with the ****** plastic lawn furniture
    Pull the silver spoon out your *** feg




  8. Likes Reinhardt liked this post
  9. #4493
    Corybrdmn's Avatar
    Corybrdmn is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dunkirk, Ny
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**







    Will have more soon doing a couple detailed stuf to it first before I take more pics



    Pioneer avh p5200bt, American bass phantom 4000, American bass sq375.4, 1 10" Tantric Sounds HD with custom painted features, 4 cdt cl5-cx, knukonceptz neon orange and neon blue 4awg wire all around, 2nd high rate Agm batter in trunk custom made box for sub by ss audio solutions (plexi, kerf port, million color leds)

  10. #4494
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Pull the silver spoon out your *** feg
    Hahahaha hahahaha lol




  11. #4495
    JKDriver's Avatar
    JKDriver is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Destin, Florida
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt View Post
    Looks good, I had a 2008 Wrangler Unlimited, I traded it off, I couldnt keep it from running hot. It ran good on the blacktop but anytime I would go off road and ride the trails it would run hot. The local Dodge/Jeep dealer had it at the shops several times, replaced both the water pump and radiator and it still ran hot, they never could figure out why, so it got traded off, turned it into a new Dodge Hemi 4x4. I liked the looks of it but will never own another, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Probably just got a lemon, but when the dealer couldnt even find out what was wrong with it, it had to go.
    Wow! Your local dealer must not be able to read! The '07's had some issues, usually fixed easily with the addition of a transmission cooler and a different fan blade. By '08 those issues were fixed. For the serious trail riders and rock crawlers in hot area's, hood lovers are a favored addition. Mine has had zero issues, I just keep breaking crap. The more capable I make it, the more difficult obstacles I attempt. You know, those "Hey, hold my beer and watch this.." moments. Or since I don't drink, its the "Hang on, I think I can make it..." moments. The last one of those cost me a front ring and pinion, and an axle shaft. So when I rebuilt I went to chrome-molly shafts and made my axle u-joints my weak link. Much cheaper to replace than 5:13 gears.




  12. Likes Reinhardt liked this post
  13. #4496
    Reinhardt's Avatar
    Reinhardt is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by JKDriver View Post
    Wow! Your local dealer must not be able to read! The '07's had some issues, usually fixed easily with the addition of a transmission cooler and a different fan blade. By '08 those issues were fixed. For the serious trail riders and rock crawlers in hot area's, hood lovers are a favored addition. Mine has had zero issues, I just keep breaking crap. The more capable I make it, the more difficult obstacles I attempt. You know, those "Hey, hold my beer and watch this.." moments. Or since I don't drink, its the "Hang on, I think I can make it..." moments. The last one of those cost me a front ring and pinion, and an axle shaft. So when I rebuilt I went to chrome-molly shafts and made my axle u-joints my weak link. Much cheaper to replace than 5:13 gears.
    They never changed the fan blade but did install a different tranny cooler, it didnt help either. The dealership was baffled, they hooked it to there diagnostic machiene and kept it for several days and could never find out what the problem was. It ran fine as long as you kept it on the blacktop and drove around town, but take it off road at idle speeds and she was overheating and making all kinds of noise.

    Here was mine before I traded it in. I really liked it, just didnt like the problems that it had. It wasnt nearly as nice as yours, it was all stock.




  14. #4497
    JKDriver's Avatar
    JKDriver is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Destin, Florida
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt View Post
    They never changed the fan blade but did install a different tranny cooler, it didnt help either. The dealership was baffled, they hooked it to there diagnostic machiene and kept it for several days and could never find out what the problem was. It ran fine as long as you kept it on the blacktop and drove around town, but take it off road at idle speeds and she was overheating and making all kinds of noise.

    Here was mine before I traded it in. I really liked it, just didnt like the problems that it had. It wasnt nearly as nice as yours, it was all stock.
    I have only owned 2 vehicles in my life that I kept stock. a '66 mustang fastback, unfortunately now long gone. And this Jeep....a '43 MB.



    No sound system, but a few period accessories..




  15. Likes Reinhardt liked this post
  16. #4498
    Reinhardt's Avatar
    Reinhardt is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by JKDriver View Post
    I have only owned 2 vehicles in my life that I kept stock. a '66 mustang fastback, unfortunately now long gone. And this Jeep....a '43 MB.



    No sound system, but a few period accessories..
    Couldnt afford to modify my Jeep, it spent most of its time in the shop.




  17. #4499
    SF49ers's Avatar
    SF49ers is offline juiced SRT



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**





    click on pic for vid below VVVVVV


    Just a mock up to see what I want and where it may go, but you get the idea


    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4. Yes, as you may have guessed I am a HUGE lifelong SF 49ers fan. It's fully bolted and is currently the worlds first and only Caliber with a non-static suspension (hydraulic). The backs are done, however I'm still working on the fronts. Will also have an old school sound system complete with all Lanzar Opti drive amps (blue/grey versions) and crossovers. Right now 4 12" Fosgates are going in it, but over the winter I may do 8 12's, not 100% sure yet. Everything aftermarket electrical has a standalone system, and if anybody with a can-bus system knows, that's a lot fewer headaches. Everything on this car was done by myself in my garage. It's taken me 2-2.5 years, but well worth it. Oh yeah, did I mention it runs 12's in the 1/4 mile...




+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200 250 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300

Similar Threads

  1. What Air Ride System to Get?
    By NJack2AF in forum Car Performance and Repair
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:52 PM
  2. My girl's ride will wang!
    By bumpin_blazer in forum Speakers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum