+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 300 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 128 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

mtxaudio is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

crappy camera and car not washed or anything
    im 16 didnt get to chose car paid for everything myself so far

Machony_Leeoun is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marleyskater420
    As a GM guy through and through, I really don't like your hood. Not only does it look goofy, but the wing makes it all the worse. Perhaps without the wing it would look better... I dunno.

I like the car, just the fact you have a ram air/cowl hood is really, really gay. Its like those drag cars that have snorkels and cowl hoods... its horrendus.
    I didn't know a cowl hood makes my car homosexual, listen, if you don't like it, fine. But I didn't put the hood or spoiler on my car, they were on the car when I brought it and for the price I paid for this car was a bargain (less than $4500), so I'm not sweating changing them when a new hood would be $300+ w/o paint and a new spoiler would be about the same. Maybe when I get more money, I'll slap on a SS spoiler on the back, but the hood is staying, I like how you're coming after my f-body when their is baby blue, riced camaros out there with altezzas and spoilers that look like 'U's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Machony_Leeoun
    I didn't know a cowl hood makes my car homosexual, listen, if you don't like it, fine. But I didn't put the hood or spoiler on my car, they were on the car when I brought it and for the price I paid for this car was a bargain (less than $4500), so I'm not sweating changing them when a new hood would be $300+ w/o paint and a new spoiler would be about the same. Maybe when I get more money, I'll slap on a SS spoiler on the back, but the hood is staying, I like how you're coming after my f-body when their is baby blue, riced camaros out there with altezzas and spoilers that look like 'U's.
    Well, for that price I would have taken the car too I suppose, if I was in the market for fbods that is.

I think a SS spoiler would look sweet.

Who says I don't go after those cars that look like ****?

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude, settle down - they're just giving their opinions on your vehicle. If you didn't want opinions, why even bother posting? Doesn't make any sense.

As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters. There's no need to try and defend it - just say you like it, and people will respect that. If they don't like it, they'll say they don't like it ... no big deal ... everyone isn't going to like the same thing.

Me personally? I'm an F-Body nut and I almost threw up when I seen the hood and wing. Just my opinion. Is it going to make a difference to you? No. Are you going to quote me and defend your choice of hood and wing because you think it looks ******? No. Because it's just an opinion. And ... no ... one ... cares.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Jay_Rich is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is my ride........95 Chrysler LHS....It was stolen for 3 weeks and then they gutted my underglows and all my system time to start over...

I got the car off my grandfather bc he lost his licence and I only paid 5000 CDN with 58 000 KM on it

Hopefully I should get my new system going and my 20s this summer!

RIDE: 1995 Chrysler LHS
    ELECTRICAL: Stock w/ Big 3 1/0awg
    HEAD UNIT: Clarion DXZ855MP
    FRONT STAGE: JBL CS206 & Kicker KS3.5s(dash)
    REAR STAGE: JBL CS396
    FRONT & REAR AMP: Kenwood KAC-849
    SUBS: None for now
    SUB AMP: None for now
    WIRING: Lightning Audio 1/0 w/ Stinger Interconnects
    SECURITY: Clifford Arrow 5

Machony_Leeoun is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marleyskater420
    Well, for that price I would have taken the car too I suppose, if I was in the market for fbods that is.

I think a SS spoiler would look sweet.

Who says I don't go after those cars that look like ****?
    Well, you drive a Grand National right? I'm assuming you like the more boxy/squared off look, the thing I like about the hood besides how rare it is, is the fact that it flows very nicely with the curves, if you look closely on LT1 camaros, their is a abit of a sideways flare infront and ontop of the front tires, the scoop is shaped in a way that has continuity to it. Also, the middle 'cone' isn't really as apparent as you'd think when you see it in rl, in my first picture you're see the front of the car from a lower angle, if you seeit in real life, it's much less noticable and since my cars black, it flows nicely with the colors. look at the side shot then the front shot, isn't so bad then, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ss3079
    Dude, settle down - they're just giving their opinions on your vehicle. If you didn't want opinions, why even bother posting? Doesn't make any sense.
    I didn't ask for opinions of my car, the name of this thread is 'Lets see your ride', not lets give our "personal nitpicks about someones elses car ". I'm getting pissed off of because people are bashing the hood when they should really be keeping their opinions to themselves, I think it makes you look like a huge **** to just go around and critisize the **** out of someone's car they paid for when you don't like something. Do I go up to a girl in the mall thats wearing an uglyass shirt and say '****, that shirt is ugly as ****, why would you even buy that ****'? No, I keep it to myself because it'd be rude not to

Chevyaudio is offline :poof:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FYI marley's Grand National is teh ****, The pics speak for themselves

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here is mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**-my-car2.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyaudio
    FYI marley's Grand National is teh ****, The pics speak for themselves
    fershizzle bizzle

Well, you drive a Grand National right? I'm assuming you like the more boxy/squared off look, the thing I like about the hood besides how rare it is, is the fact that it flows very nicely with the curves, if you look closely on LT1 camaros, their is a abit of a sideways flare infront and ontop of the front tires, the scoop is shaped in a way that has continuity to it. Also, the middle 'cone' isn't really as apparent as you'd think when you see it in rl, in my first picture you're see the front of the car from a lower angle, if you seeit in real life, it's much less noticable and since my cars black, it flows nicely with the colors. look at the side shot then the front shot, isn't so bad then, huh?
    I like any car that appeals to my tastes. Oversized hoods don't do that for me, sorry.

I imagine if I saw your car in RL it would look much different, but I never will, and lets just leave it at that.

audiolife is offline WhAt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

girlie car!!! lol JK those look cool in all black and tinted windows
    that was for mtxaudio

Sony Mobile ES C-90 Audison Bit-One
    Audison LRx 3.1 MT
    Hertz HSK 130
    Mid Bass ?
    DB Drive K5 15
    Kinetik 1400HC
    avital 2200 alarm
    dynamat extreme

Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice rides guys, keep up the good work.

yz_gt69 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't ask for opinions of my car, the name of this thread is 'Lets see your ride', not lets give our "personal nitpicks about someones elses car ". I'm getting pissed off of because people are bashing the hood when they should really be keeping their opinions to themselves, I think it makes you look like a huge **** to just go around and critisize the **** out of someone's car they paid for when you don't like something. Do I go up to a girl in the mall thats wearing an uglyass shirt and say '****, that shirt is ugly as ****, why would you even buy that ****'? No, I keep it to myself because it'd be rude not to
    well I'm gonna say that's too f*cking bad man, if you can't take a little "nitpickin" then delete your account, go get some vaseline and a picture of your car, and b-line for the bathroom. Honestly man, I catch what you're saying about being polite with respect to other peoples stuff, but you gotta be a little bit real too. There are some closed-minded ppl on this site who voice opinions they shouldnt AND there are some ppl who will give you some positive criticism.

Now I know someone is gonna ask me why I dont post my truck(s) up here, and the answer is that I left the digital camera at home when I left home for school. So eventually I will, but they are a 66 Chev stepside (dropped, 4" cowl hood, etc) and an 04 Sierra (loaded and soon to be lifted).

What do you think of my trucks without seeing them?? Criticize if you would like, but don't be stupid enough to say that I'm "compensating" for something. Because that's childish, and my girlfriend would laugh at you... lol

happy postin.

dubbinjet is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Old car...i shouldnt have sold it, but it was slow...and automatic

New car def. in the works...needs lowered and stuff...but its fast, manual, abd Turbocharged!

negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by troy_audi0
    Here are my rides & The next one im getting
    97 Dodge Ram 1500, 65 Bug , 05 Lotus Elise SCCA T2

I hate you... that is ****** those Elise's are so freakin light so I bet shes a quick one

Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

Weece is offline WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is my ride.......

and heres my dads toys.....

Used to have this Ducati 999r too......but i was in a wreck on it June 12th this year and its broke in half .

AIM-Reece Jonez
    Email-ReeceJones22@hotmail.com
    Sub Amp- Orion 2500d .
    Mids-Stock
    Tweeters-Stock
    22" Foose Spank 6 Rims

^^^^^^^ Me Pwnt^^^^^^

+ Reply to Thread