+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 300 FirstFirst ... 141 191 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

JUHL is offline + I'm Bout Money +

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

ugly *** truck...

01 S 10 is offline LOUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

few pics i took today, not cleaned up or anything. I just wanted to get a pic of my new amp really lol

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

mil81 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't stomache the low riders (Doesn't fit the redneck bill), but she looks well done.

JUHL is offline + I'm Bout Money +

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

paint it black... anything but that nasty gold...

jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

01 S 10 not bad, looks like your ready to start shaving. I agree gold dosent do the truck justice.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

lo99tahoe is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

jeeper07 is offline Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

id LOVE to have that, mine will b very similar but i like the look of a two door hoe more. Very nice needs some wheels tho!!^

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/211887-jeeper07-feedback.html

lo99tahoe is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper07 View Post
    id LOVE to have that, mine will b very similar but i like the look of a two door hoe more. Very nice needs some wheels tho!!^
    i have a set of 18" boyd wheels. i needed to have them polished out. they should be back next week.

jdc753 is offline Truck Brigade

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mil81 View Post
    I have to admit, I really wanted a short box pickup. But I ran into this truck, and I couldn't turn it down for the price I paid. Now that I have a long box, I both love it and hate it. It is a pig to park, but man can you haul a lot of stuff. I have no regrets about buying it though. It's been an amazing truck so far.

It has a 4.5" fabtech lift.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to put on for rims yet. I want something black, with some shiny's to offset all the blackness. XD makes a rim I am seriously looking at right now.

The tires are going to be 35"x12.50x17 Toyo Open Counrty M/T's. From everyone I talk to, those are the tires to have for a big truck. No M/T, comes even close to lasting as long as these.

I have a kid who wants the truck, he just had to run back to the bank to make sure everything goes through. Hopefully he takes it in the next couple days, so I can order up the rims and tires.
    Pretty sweet. For me I was hunting around for a 4x4 long bed diesel, and ended up getting the big crew cab cause it was the only decent truck that fit my bill. I don't think I will own a short bed truck unless its used as a toy either lowered 2wd or lifted 4x4. I am ordering my 4" lift this week along with rims/tires. Gonna go with a nitto terra grapler, just too much money all at once to spring for the toyo M/T's. The biggest thing about the toyo's is you can get them in in the right load rating for the bigger trucks, specially when the truck is used for what it was built for. I've heard of up to 60k fairly common on the toyo M/T with a decent amount of toying and rotated fairly often. XD does make some pretty nice stuff, I was looking at their rims but I think I am gonna go with a Pro Comp 6005 for my truck. Gotta get a set of fender flares like the ones on your truck too.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper07 View Post
    Short beds are the ***** haha. Dont hate
    Don't worry I'm not hating, its just not for me. I have always grown up with long bed trucks and just like the style better. Lowered trucks definitly look nice with a short bed though. I just like my bed space lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 01 S 10 View Post
    few pics i took today, not cleaned up or anything. I just wanted to get a pic of my new amp really lol
    Lookin good, certainly put good use to that extended cab portion

2005 F350 crew cab diesel 4x4
    -Work in Progress-
    HU: Alpine 9887 linked to 10.4" TS TruckPC
    Front Stage: Polk SR6500 Active
    Front Amp: Sundown Sax100.4
    Sub: Stereo Integrity Magnum V4 in the center console
    Sub amp: Sundown Saz-1500D

Refs: low_end, Relax, SSon22s, Johnson, tyroneshoes, twisztdpunisher, flakko, djhn9, KINGDELL91, amoffitt, Justin89T, 01 S 10, Mazzasec

mackin is offline srsly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the Gold on the S10 i think it goes well with the wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
    Pretty sweet. For me I was hunting around for a 4x4 long bed diesel, and ended up getting the big crew cab cause it was the only decent truck that fit my bill. I don't think I will own a short bed truck unless its used as a toy either lowered 2wd or lifted 4x4. I am ordering my 4" lift this week along with rims/tires. Gonna go with a nitto terra grapler, just too much money all at once to spring for the toyo M/T's. The biggest thing about the toyo's is you can get them in in the right load rating for the bigger trucks, specially when the truck is used for what it was built for. I've heard of up to 60k fairly common on the toyo M/T with a decent amount of toying and rotated fairly often. XD does make some pretty nice stuff, I was looking at their rims but I think I am gonna go with a Pro Comp 6005 for my truck. Gotta get a set of fender flares like the ones on your truck too.
    I love the Nitto's, but I'm worried about how long they're going to last. When you spend $1700 on a set of tires, you don't want to do it again next year.

The XD Spy is a wicked combonation of black and chrome. It's going to look sharp with the black truck, with a few chrome accents.

The big fender flares are amazing for a long box. I hate the look of the Dodge long boxes, but this truck with the huge fender flares and the chrome strips, it doesn't look half bad. If you're getting a set of these flares, make sure you get a large offset (-12) on your rim. It takes a lot to push the tire out to match the wide fender flares. As you can tell my truck looks gey with the stock rims and tires, and these huge flares.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the Nitto's, but I'm worried about how long they're going to last. When you spend $1700 on a set of tires, you don't want to do it again next year.

The XD Spy is a wicked combonation of black and chrome. It's going to look sharp with the black truck, with a few chrome accents.

The big fender flares are amazing for a long box. I hate the look of the Dodge long boxes, but this truck with the huge fender flares and the chrome strips, it doesn't look half bad. If you're getting a set of these flares, make sure you get a large offset (-12) on your rim. It takes a lot to push the tire out to match the wide fender flares. As you can tell my truck looks gey with the stock rims and tires, and these huge flares.
    Yea I'm thinking its either the nitto's or maybe the Kumho A/T. I would most definitly be pissed too if I went through a set of tires in a year.

The black Spy does look nice, and should compliment those flares quite nicely too how they got the little stainless looking hardware and such.

I guess in this day and age I am pretty much an odd ball lol, whenever I see a truck with a short bed it just doesn't look right to me. Except for a few select trucks like 97+ F150's and dodge quad cabs and many lowered trucks, otherwise I totally prefer long beds 100%. I'm probably gonna buy the flares a little while after everything else, so I am still toying with the simpler OE style flare or the more aggressive pocket style flare. Either gonna run a 4.5" backspacing or 5" backspacing on a 9" wide rim so they should stick out about between an 1 and 2 inches. I'm not a big fan of the super wide stance either so I want them somewhat under the truck. Then after the hit from all this I can move onto some other goodies, 5" exhaust, gauges, tuner and intake to get started.

Ya know some good 6" mitre cuts sure would make that cummins really sound nice

-Work in Progress-

Refs: low_end, Relax, SSon22s, Johnson, tyroneshoes, twisztdpunisher, flakko, djhn9, KINGDELL91, amoffitt, Justin89T, 01 S 10, Mazzasec

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what the 6" mitre cuts are, but 6" is huge exhaust. The next one will be 5" straight. And same as you. Guages, tuner, injectors, turbo...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what the 6" mitre cuts are, but 6" is huge exhaust. The next one will be 5" straight. And same as you. Guages, tuner, injectors, turbo...

6" Mitre cut stack, few different styles. I think I am gonna stick to the 5" straight pipe though as tempting as the stacks are. Its as bas as car audio, never ending lol, I hope to some day get up to injectors and a new turbo and hopefully stop there but most likely it will never end lol.

-Work in Progress-

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL. I hears ya. I have a million things I want to do to the rig, but I need a lot more income, before I can keep the girl happy with house upgrades, and keep me happy with truck.sled upgrades.

+ Reply to Thread