+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 300 FirstFirst ... 119 169 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

  1. #3271
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    the old ladies





    mines









    cant find a pic of the other civic. 99 coupe







  2. #3272
    desertheat's Avatar
    desertheat is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Az
    Posts
    3,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    New ones of mine...





    www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

  3. #3273
    dak0ta_g33k's Avatar
    dak0ta_g33k is offline whatR words4 ?



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cochise County Arizona
    Posts
    963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    /\ too hawt. very nicely done.

    same old same old with my truck.



    \o0o_allan_o0o/
    2003 Dodge Club Cab
    Adire Koda 10s : MXA 8001
    Kicker SSMB6 : ID CD1e : ID NX30 : RE XXX 6.5 : MXA 6004
    Alpine iDA-x100 : 80gb iPod Classic


  4. #3274
    Qbenjamin's Avatar
    Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Akula Class View Post


    An older pic of my car.
    You were at Sheppard AFB when you took this picture right? I spent over 6 months there when I was in Tech School. I recognize that flightline from anywhere.




    Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

    Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

    What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

  5. #3275
    Haden's Avatar
    Haden is offline Dr Gibbles



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Is the M in DUMP supposed to be burnt out? Is it a pun or is it just ironic



    Truck- Dodge Ram
    HU- Kenwood KVT-717DVD
    Amp- MTX 1501D
    Subs- Dual MTX 8000s
    Refs- JT1979, nbudros



    MTX TE1501D FOR SALE PM ME



    cheese

  6. #3276
    bumpin buick's Avatar
    bumpin buick is offline Science is everything



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by desertheat View Post
    New ones of mine...


    Beautiful car, just wondering, why do you have a helmet on though?



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

  7. #3277
    Trey803's Avatar
    Trey803 is offline GAMECOCKS



    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    5,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    looks like he is at a track......from the writing on his windshield



    HU: DEH-80PRS
    Doors Deadened
    Front Stage: Rainbow SLC 265
    Front Stage Amp: Image Dynamics i2600
    Sub: Dayton RSS210HF-4 8"
    Sub Amp: Image Dynamics i2300
    Wire: Knu

  8. #3278
    jdc753's Avatar
    jdc753 is offline Truck Brigade



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mass
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    My new tires showed up today, they are a tad bigger than the stockers Have a 6" lift and 4.56 gears to put in as soon as I scrape together the money for wheels and install. Stereo install is officially on hold because of this project, oh wells. Can't wait to get this done:

    Very niiice!!

    I'm guessing those are 35's? 20" rim?? Should be a very nice setup, and good to see your doing it right regearing it and all. What lift are you going with?

    I'm saving up now for new tires and lift and all the jazz. Just hoping I can limp along enough on my current tires lol, don't wanna have to go and buy a new set of stockers and then a few months later afford the lift.



    2005 F350 crew cab diesel 4x4
    -Work in Progress-
    HU: Alpine 9887 linked to 10.4" TS TruckPC
    Front Stage: Polk SR6500 Active
    Front Amp: Sundown Sax100.4
    Sub: Stereo Integrity Magnum V4 in the center console
    Sub amp: Sundown Saz-1500D

    Refs: low_end, Relax, SSon22s, Johnson, tyroneshoes, twisztdpunisher, flakko, djhn9, KINGDELL91, amoffitt, Justin89T, 01 S 10, Mazzasec

  9. #3279
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
    Very niiice!!

    I'm guessing those are 35's? 20" rim?? Should be a very nice setup, and good to see your doing it right regearing it and all. What lift are you going with?

    I'm saving up now for new tires and lift and all the jazz. Just hoping I can limp along enough on my current tires lol, don't wanna have to go and buy a new set of stockers and then a few months later afford the lift.
    Yup, 35's. Going with 17" mickey thompson classic II rims. Just ordered the truetrac for the rear end since it has an open carrier currently. Made the appointment and everything gets installed the 17th of March, can't wait!

    Went with the basic fabtech 6" lift. That leaves me the opportunity to get the dirt logic coilovers down the road for another 2" of lift to fit 37's. Then I might go to bigger rims, I think 20's look goofy on 35's, they look decent on 37's though.

    Drive em to the cords and get the lift on man, no sense wasting money




  10. #3280
    billabongcr's Avatar
    billabongcr is offline mmuudd sslluutt



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Yup, 35's. Going with 17" mickey thompson classic II rims. Just ordered the truetrac for the rear end since it has an open carrier currently. Made the appointment and everything gets installed the 17th of March, can't wait!

    Went with the basic fabtech 6" lift. That leaves me the opportunity to get the dirt logic coilovers down the road for another 2" of lift to fit 37's. Then I might go to bigger rims, I think 20's look goofy on 35's, they look decent on 37's though.

    Drive em to the cords and get the lift on man, no sense wasting money
    friend of mine has the same truck only a 4 door lifted 6inches sittin on 35 mudterrains. definately not a bad looking truck. its a pavement queen tho. no woods, wont even tow anything with it. its nice and all, but a bit of a waste if you ask me

    i decided to stick with my 02 V6 ext cab dakota 4x4. 144k miles and still runnin strong. ill drive it till i get out of college, rip out the axles but it on 2 1/2 tons, throw a 5.9 or a 350 in her on some 38 or 40in tractor tires and go rootin

    and amen to that



    Cadillac Escalade
    2 Fi SSD10s
    Kicker zx1500.1
    RE RE Mids and Highs

  11. #3281
    desertheat's Avatar
    desertheat is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tempe, Az
    Posts
    3,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Beautiful car, just wondering, why do you have a helmet on though?
    Yes was at the import face off in Tucson Az, drag racing after the car was judged "took a first place in my category again"



    www.garage1217.com is a good place to get raw leds & parts for custom vehicle lighting!

  12. #3282
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by billabongcr View Post
    friend of mine has the same truck only a 4 door lifted 6inches sittin on 35 mudterrains. definately not a bad looking truck. its a pavement queen tho. no woods, wont even tow anything with it. its nice and all, but a bit of a waste if you ask me

    i decided to stick with my 02 V6 ext cab dakota 4x4. 144k miles and still runnin strong. ill drive it till i get out of college, rip out the axles but it on 2 1/2 tons, throw a 5.9 or a 350 in her on some 38 or 40in tractor tires and go rootin

    and amen to that
    Nice, you will get alot more reliability that way than us dumb guys lifting IFS trucks

    Mine will be mostly a pavement pounder, but I go camping just about monthly so it will get some good use on camping/fishing trips. Only towing it will do is my bikes when I want to take both bikes somewhere. Its alot for looks, and some for function. There are a million f150's on the road, gotta try to make it look a little different than most




  13. #3283
    LaserRed38's Avatar
    LaserRed38 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Desertheat, you need some iForge's....



    2005 Escape XLT Sport
    Alpine CDA-9835 - Audison LRx5.1k - Hertz MLK 2 TM - Hertz ML1600 - Hertz HX300
    Audison Wiring - Optima Red Top - Dynamat Extreme
    Refs
    [Bought from] dcmcki, 90accordman, MikeyB, itzme218, redcalimp5, SVT_RELAMPAGO, Johnny_Drama, RollinGTO, Fast1One, tc3k101, ramk1018, Brian_Smith06, John_Pionke, BigOso, TeamPSI, pickup1, PatFitz9, pro-rabbit, oldschoolboomer
    [Sold to] darqnez, tipnitty, Mugatu0, MrChow, nineball, SocialStealth, macq32, .livin.loud., slappinX, GlassEyez, Jeremy M, Honez
    [Traded with] James Bang, MovnZ28

  14. #3284
    billabongcr's Avatar
    billabongcr is offline mmuudd sslluutt



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Nice, you will get alot more reliability that way than us dumb guys lifting IFS trucks

    Mine will be mostly a pavement pounder, but I go camping just about monthly so it will get some good use on camping/fishing trips. Only towing it will do is my bikes when I want to take both bikes somewhere. Its alot for looks, and some for function. There are a million f150's on the road, gotta try to make it look a little different than most
    true. my kota has a killer stance to it. everyone asks me what ive done to it..but its a secret i tow alot now, we built a trailor to haul all our 4wheelers..considering the trailor itself weighs 2000 pounds plus cargo weight..it isnt too much for my v6...but its up there. but not to the point where it would be worth the loot id drop on a new truck. so im just gunna drive the **** out of it and make it my play truck

    thats good tho youll get atleast some use out of it. our property truck is an 04 crew cab chevy z71 with a fabtech 6in lift on 35 pro comp allterrains, leather..all the ****. its a gorgeous truck but with the way gas is down here id rather drive mine. $3.25/gal +10mpg= no good



    Cadillac Escalade
    2 Fi SSD10s
    Kicker zx1500.1
    RE RE Mids and Highs

  15. #3285
    azbass's Avatar
    azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    34,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    lol i have always bugged desertheat about the wheels..




+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. What Air Ride System to Get?
    By NJack2AF in forum Car Performance and Repair
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:52 PM
  2. My girl's ride will wang!
    By bumpin_blazer in forum Speakers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:13 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum