+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 300 FirstFirst ... 109 159 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

  1. #3121
    billabongcr's Avatar
    billabongcr is offline mmuudd sslluutt



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike View Post
    LOl yeah all that means the same to me ...I don't kno all these techy words, thats why I got my two friends who knows everything about the car inside out..I just drive em..it's lame but I'm more of a electronics guy(PC'sNsuch) so I got my car guys to help me out on that end.
    no big.

    my 4wheeler is I BELIEVE the 3rd biggest engine sized model on the market. and the 2nd model (next one more powerful than mine) is the same make and model. Brute Forces come in a 650 and a 750. Mine is the 650.

    I think the only one better is the polaris sportsman 800. I think. Could be wrong.

    but my 650 has plenty enough balls for me.



    Cadillac Escalade
    2 Fi SSD10s
    Kicker zx1500.1
    RE RE Mids and Highs




  2. #3122
    MoneyMike's Avatar
    MoneyMike is offline My iPhone Hax You!



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Detroit's City Hall
    Posts
    488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by billabongcr View Post
    no big.

    my 4wheeler is I BELIEVE the 3rd biggest engine sized model on the market. and the 2nd model (next one more powerful than mine) is the same make and model. Brute Forces come in a 650 and a 750. Mine is the 650.

    I think the only one better is the polaris sportsman 800. I think. Could be wrong.

    but my 650 has plenty enough balls for me.
    Oh yeah I bet it does! Lol the one my friend had ..got me scared! and I've crashed and done crazy things on ATV's, go karts, etc...but that thing was fassst



    My Car
    - 1999 Mercedes SLK 230
    - Alpine CDE-9846
    - Pioneer Premier TS-A632P
    Sold To:
    -johzp - SPY - VQ35max - protown - mad212 - kasimo420

    Bought From:
    -cardinalsfan

    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    Also you need to pull the link to your 'store' out of your sig it is against the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    Great now we got the cousin.

  3. #3123
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    I'm thinking about getting a VW Golf TDI or something. Would love a diesel. The tahoe is raping me on gas. 90-100 bucks to fill it up.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  4. #3124
    maroj248's Avatar
    maroj248 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a VW Golf TDI or something. Would love a diesel. The tahoe is raping me on gas. 90-100 bucks to fill it up.
    what year is your tahoe?




  5. #3125
    bdawson72's Avatar
    bdawson72 is offline Finally Has Bass Again



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    434/804, Virginia 15's:Yezzir
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a VW Golf TDI or something. Would love a diesel. The tahoe is raping me on gas. 90-100 bucks to fill it up.

    Damn son. And I was complaining about 40-50 to fill up.



    149@32 hz(headrest)......Dammit i needs to be louder



  6. #3126
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by maroj248 View Post
    what year is your tahoe?
    Old school '99

    Quote Originally Posted by bdawson72 View Post
    Damn son. And I was complaining about 40-50 to fill up.
    Yeah, and i drive anywhere from 550-1000 miles a week.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  7. #3127
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    9mpg city, 16 highway.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  8. #3128
    jdc753's Avatar
    jdc753 is offline Truck Brigade



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mass
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    costing me $100+ to fill up lately too, but thats about 35 gallons of diesel. Those TDI's are real misers on the fuel, would be my choice of commuter. I just don't know if I could drive something that small, couldn't stand driving my car and being eye level with mailboxes and not seeing anything.



    2005 F350 crew cab diesel 4x4
    -Work in Progress-
    HU: Alpine 9887 linked to 10.4" TS TruckPC
    Front Stage: Polk SR6500 Active
    Front Amp: Sundown Sax100.4
    Sub: Stereo Integrity Magnum V4 in the center console
    Sub amp: Sundown Saz-1500D

    Refs: low_end, Relax, SSon22s, Johnson, tyroneshoes, twisztdpunisher, flakko, djhn9, KINGDELL91, amoffitt, Justin89T, 01 S 10, Mazzasec

  9. #3129
    lil_italy773's Avatar
    lil_italy773 is offline Team D.O.A



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hialeah, FL/dade county
    Posts
    1,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    What was the tranny sourced from? Why would you want a 6 speed?
    the trans came from a 95 civic canadan SiR II 6 speed trans option. 6 gears lets the turbo spool faster cuz the gearing is closer ratio..it gives me zero turbo lag for compressing 20PSI and it gives me better off the tree times than a 5 speed its all cuz i wanted closer ratio gears for the turbo and better when i throw on the drag radials for the track.




  10. #3130
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
    costing me $100+ to fill up lately too, but thats about 35 gallons of diesel. Those TDI's are real misers on the fuel, would be my choice of commuter. I just don't know if I could drive something that small, couldn't stand driving my car and being eye level with mailboxes and not seeing anything.
    Thats kind of how i feel. I much prefer the driving position of a truck. I dont really want to be that low unless i'm driving something quick to make it worth my while.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  11. #3131
    maroj248's Avatar
    maroj248 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    my bimmer takes about 60 dollars of gas, if the car is fully empty.




  12. #3132
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_italy773 View Post
    the trans came from a 95 civic canadan SiR II 6 speed trans option. 6 gears lets the turbo spool faster cuz the gearing is closer ratio..it gives me zero turbo lag for compressing 20PSI and it gives me better off the tree times than a 5 speed its all cuz i wanted closer ratio gears for the turbo and better when i throw on the drag radials for the track.
    Sorry, i didn't realize it was close ratio. i figured it was 4 close ratio gears and two overdrive.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  13. #3133
    smd4life's Avatar
    smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak28 View Post
    hey heres some pics of my rides

    1979 camaroz28 (12.86 @ 106 on motor)





    Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

  14. #3134
    smd4life's Avatar
    smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    What was the tranny sourced from? Why would you want a 6 speed?
    seems like a 6 speed would help from a roll only....if it's really got 413 to the wheels....it should spin in every gear under 75mph during boost




    Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

  15. #3135
    AJČ06's Avatar
    AJČ06 is offline 8====D ---> ( | ) = win



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DFW, USA
    Posts
    10,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by AJČ06 View Post
    yay
    got another car
    And someone already hit it... lol
    I'll post pics when it gets fixed next week



    http://www.myspace.com/unknownbelow
    Refs: Showrides|IonSQL x2|mattmcss|QtrHorse x2|DaGh0st|bjfish11
    حَتَّى إِذَا اجْتَزْتُ وَادِي ظِلاَلِ الْمَوْتِ، لاَ أَخَافُ سُوءاً لأَنَّكَ تُرَافِقُنِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا مَعِي يُشَدِّدَانِ عَزِيمَتِي.
    Ebay:aj06silver
    Quote Originally Posted by Reson8 View Post
    Much as I shudder at the thought of potentially seeing your *****, writing caraudio.com on your dick would kick ***. Que the joke about only being able to get up to "CAR" on it....

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. What Air Ride System to Get?
    By NJack2AF in forum Car Performance and Repair
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:52 PM
  2. My girl's ride will wang!
    By bumpin_blazer in forum Speakers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum