+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 300 FirstFirst ... 85 135 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

i can get one for well under 30k

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

new? say 20k?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah actually probably

acreature is offline Mach1smo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    mach 1 > cobra
    That conclusion is solid, if I say so myself.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    did the alero use 800watts? not to mention the mic was a B&K which i've been told is within 1db of the new mics. i wasn't saying it to brag nor did i ever say it to brag, bigbangtheory brought it up and i responded. for some unknown reason he feels that if he can't do it nobody can. or if his friends can't afford or he himself can't afford a gt500 or a rousch apparently i can't have friends or family that can. i didn't have any stats on a db drag/usaci or other website b/c it was a local event to get people into audio. the sound off had like 9 cars one of which was mine. i'm glad you feel inclined to whip out your ruler and oh so impressive number but please keep the childish games to the kiddies down the street.

Dude you are so retarded. Go ahead and get pics then, Hell been asking for quite sometime now and you have proved nothing. You talked about peoples names seeing this and still I have seen nothing. You hit 148.5 on an old b&k mic off 800watts when people with much better equipment in good enclosures cant even do that with a blazer with more watts. You are full of yourself, but go ahead and prove it because I still call BS. You would have proved it a long time ago when I mentioned the samething and you didnt. I may have recalled you showed me pics of a sub and vechichle, but that was it, which proves nothing. I am not even sure, that was so long ago. About your car, you did nothing but claim what you were getting for a long time because your injury you had and how you ordered it and what not. What I remember is you picked it up and had it for a little while and then took it back to the dealership and got the regular 6 because the car had many problems and what not. In that time you couldnt have snaped a couple picks? If you did, we would have seen them, I am sure of it. Like I said, I still call BS and you would have put up the pics already to prove me wrong.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who cares. post car pics here.

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    ummm friends dad owns a GT500 and fiance's dad owns a Rousch as of last week.

Should be easy enough to get pics of those two to prove your not telling lies

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

PRIVATEpastry is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More pics of that vette.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lower that honduras

negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azbass View Post
    lower that honduras
    I can't until warranty is up.

15,*** more miles.

Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Its a Honda...Whats gonna go wrong with it

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by negativezeroz View Post
    I can't until warranty is up.

15,*** more miles.
    that ***** that you can't lower it without voiding warranty. i bought mazdaspeed springs for my 6 to get lower it and they have a 12,000 mile warranty through mazda .

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    Should be easy enough to get pics of those two to prove your not telling lies
    i can't get pics of the gt500 for a while as the friend doesn't exactly live 20 minutes away and you're not worth the $ to drive 200 miles to show that you're wrong. i'll get pics of the Roush asap but I'm going to spend 10 days in Cancun at my families condo's so it'll be a couple weeks.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    Dude you are so retarded. Go ahead and get pics then, Hell been asking for quite sometime now and you have proved nothing. You talked about peoples names seeing this and still I have seen nothing. You hit 148.5 on an old b&k mic off 800watts when people with much better equipment in good enclosures cant even do that with a blazer with more watts. You are full of yourself, but go ahead and prove it because I still call BS. You would have proved it a long time ago when I mentioned the samething and you didnt. I may have recalled you showed me pics of a sub and vechichle, but that was it, which proves nothing. I am not even sure, that was so long ago. About your car, you did nothing but claim what you were getting for a long time because your injury you had and how you ordered it and what not. What I remember is you picked it up and had it for a little while and then took it back to the dealership and got the regular 6 because the car had many problems and what not. In that time you couldnt have snaped a couple picks? If you did, we would have seen them, I am sure of it. Like I said, I still call BS and you would have put up the pics already to prove me wrong.
    I had the MS6 in my hands for a total of 11 days of the 30-45 that I owned the car bud. Taking pictures of my car isn't priority one, some of us don't feel a need to take pictures to show proof to internet morons. The box I used was built with a few people who knew what they were doing, 2 of them still hold state records in the 0-300 and 0-150 class for SPL so they aren't noob's. I honestly would love nothing more than to travel back in time and get pics of the 148.5 just to shove in your face and have you tuck your tail and say "**** i'm a moron and wrong." You make it seem as if nobody has ever hit a high 140's with 1 15" in an SUV with under 1kw of power man go do a search and see some scores before you open you're mouth on the topic. I say again, just b/c you had a wall in your protege that could barely do a 150 with 4 15"s doesn't mean someone who actually knows what they're doing can't do a 148.

+ Reply to Thread