+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 300 FirstFirst ... 82 132 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

hairy is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hope this works?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**-100_4468.jpg   **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**-100_4470.jpg   **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**-101_4363.jpg  

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    i drove a gt500 yesterday and the rousch for about 30 minutes each and just wasn't impressed still with how the handle...or lack of it i guess. just can't get used to that live axle over IRS in a sportish car. although i think ford markets them as muscle cars.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I am sure you did bumping. People just let random people test drive their gt500's and rousch vechichles, lol!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

tukn18s is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Old boss owns one of the new gt500 stangs, pretty sweet car, but not what it was cracked up to be......

References
    Sold: byoon001 (RCA's) Bought: 6spdcoupe (Germs) Sold: Duke (Audiobahns) Trade: billabongcr (JBL GTO1201.1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    i drove a gt500 yesterday and the rousch for about 30 minutes each and just wasn't impressed still with how the handle...or lack of it i guess. just can't get used to that live axle over IRS in a sportish car. although i think ford markets them as muscle cars.

I'm sure you did on your Playstation II or was it in your dreams I guess all magazine reviews are wrong and your the expert....ketboard commando FTL

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    Yes, I am sure you did bumping. People just let random people test drive their gt500's and rousch vechichles, lol!

Yeah your right they don't let kids off the street drive those cars...

gixxr13 is offline motorboatin sob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

me at maryland international raceway,04 750 gsxr, best time of 9.85 @ i think 132mph, i cant find my slips rihgt now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**-1534746871_l.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    ummm friends dad owns a GT500 and fiance's dad owns a Rousch as of last week.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure you did on your Playstation II or was it in your dreams I guess all magazine reviews are wrong and your the expert....ketboard commando FTL
    you mean the mags that say it doesn't handle very well compared to cars in the class it wished it was in? A C6 can handle better and get around any track faster stock vs. stock. it's a live axle b/c ford didn't want to put the R&D into making a proper IRS system like they failed to do in the last gen cobra.

to jesse you have a serious issue with not believing people there my friend. just b/c you can't or don't do it doesn't mean others don't have the access to them mmmm k?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gixxr13 View Post
    me at maryland international raceway,04 750 gsxr, best time of 9.85 @ i think 132mph, i cant find my slips rihgt now.
    love those bikes and that's a good time right there bud. anything done to her?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I like the way mine drives...Thats why I didn't buy a basic Ford Mustang or Roush...If I get tired of it all I have to do is buy me another vehicle...both are paid for so are my other vehicles....and houses....If you don't like them then don't buy you one...There are plenty of people that do like Mustangs...In fact there are more different car magazines on Mustangs than any other vehicle out there...but the world is full of idiots....and you show your ignorance in your post....I've owned several mustangs without complaints.....So thatt is why I bought my 06 Saleen....No complaints so far....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

..both are paid for so are my other vehicles....and houses.....but the world is full of idiots....and you show your ignorance in your post......
    So I was right

Alpine,
    W200, SPX-177R, KCE-422i, PDX 4.150
    Blackbird GPS, Blackbird Doc,
    Arc 1500xxk amp 2 IDQ12 subs, Kinetik HC1800

koolwhipman is offline Busy busy busy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the way mine drives...Thats why I didn't buy a basic Ford Mustang or Roush...If I get tired of it all I have to do is buy me another vehicle...both are paid for so are my other vehicles....and houses....If you don't like them then don't buy you one...There are plenty of people that do like Mustangs...In fact there are more different car magazines on Mustangs than any other vehicle out there...but the world is full of idiots....and you show your ignorance in your post....I've owned several mustangs without complaints.....So thatt is why I bought my 06 Saleen....No complaints so far....
    Alright, your car might be OK, but I've heard those subs you use are like Best Buy at best....

!Ha Ha Ha Ha!

refs - the_franchise - pepsican - HATCHET_WARRIOR - flipx99 - jOne - Ridinhi - Pioneer-Saturn - Bender Offender

eBay ID - koolwhipman

CA review thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koolwhipman View Post
    Alright, your car might be OK, but I've heard those subs you use are like Best Buy at best....

!Ha Ha Ha Ha!
    Maybe so I've never heard Best Buy subs to compare....

+ Reply to Thread