+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 300 FirstFirst ... 80 130 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

jonnybusa is offline 200mph club...turbo busa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    ok 42lb per corner then? i'm mostly curious why but if you'd rather not answer then i guess that's your choice.
    someone doesnt have to put a blower on a vehicle just to race it. Now he has the best of both worlds........good power and killer looks.........

easy to understand....really

silver02alty, AgEnT, chaarlieee, shynegrynd07,QtrHorse, Dumple, Mike Dressure, southstylestang, j3bus2k3, dkmesa, RipDaJacka, audiobahnuser18, BAD_MAYHEM, Famous_78,nismos14, shallowfu, CRAZYCORNUTS18, jmanpc, Supergumby5000, Apoc, pioneer pimp, JLa Obsessed, urlost, Hustler904, cha0, fattony911,
    David706, EnvEe 02, 93 saturn sl2, jblanford, pickup1, tez4life, blackbonnie, oxsign, sxkicker89, revots, robertspangler

Kenwood flip out 7" t.s HU . Sirius + sony XE744 dancing EQ, mb quart "Q" series 6.5"comps,
    kicker kx350.4 amp, optima yellowtop
    autotek mm3000.1, 0 ga wire
    1 RE Audio XXX 15 in 4.5 cu ported box I BUILT
    big 3 (1/0 wire)...deadener
    148 db on new tl

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Nice Truck...

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Bibby, Jonnybusa and Louisiana CRX

ok 42lb per corner then? i'm mostly curious why but if you'd rather not answer then i guess that's your choice.
    Because your question was based on "your incorrect assumptions", I did not answer it and for that I am sorry.Let me try again.

that's a nice 6k right there under the hood.
    my only question is why add hp then put 50lb per corner rims?
    What makes you think the rim weight is 50lbs, and that they came after the supercharger and not before?

Alpine,
    W200, SPX-177R, KCE-422i, PDX 4.150
    Blackbird GPS, Blackbird Doc,
    Arc 1500xxk amp 2 IDQ12 subs, Kinetik HC1800

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was just curious if you got a killer deal or what not man calm down. why do people always jump to assumptions for all i knew you bought the truck with it on there i was just wondering. i was wondering if you wanted a hot truck with a lot of go or if you started with i'll race the truck but then swapped that thought to looks with balls. a simple answer is all it would take but i guess that's too much to ask these days on ca.com.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bibby View Post
    It's obvious that his truck is not built for racing. I am going to take a wild guess here, and say that he did that for some extra power, not to get down the track faster. And if that is the reason, then having 42 extra lbs per corner doesnt matter. I'm sure the wheels were put on there to look ****** which is exactly how that truck looks, now being a douche, and shut the fuck up.
    did i ask you or are you just wannabe tuff guy on the ca.com forum?

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was just curious if you got a killer deal or what not man calm down. why do people always jump to assumptions for all i knew you bought the truck with it on there i was just wondering. i was wondering if you wanted a hot truck with a lot of go or if you started with i'll race the truck but then swapped that thought to looks with balls. a simple answer is all it would take but i guess that's too much to ask these days on ca.com.
    If that is what you wanted to know, you should have asked. What you did ask came accross as a question made by a troll

Alpine,
    W200, SPX-177R, KCE-422i, PDX 4.150
    Blackbird GPS, Blackbird Doc,
    Arc 1500xxk amp 2 IDQ12 subs, Kinetik HC1800

bibby is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did i ask you or are you just wannabe tuff guy on the ca.com forum?
    I was simply pointing out your bag-of-doucheness for being so judgmental, ***.

If you are viewing my profile from SMD, FSC, or d-series.org, then this is the thread with my refs...
    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231239

Streetbeatz01 is offline Street Beatz

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well that is what I do enjoy the Alero...

Street Beatz
    S.W.A.T. Team
    Lil 40
    Kendell Wickwire Sr.

ref:RowRowSB13, SB3BabyHuey, Drich79, Regal8r, DumpinTreos, Knockin It 420, and any other omaha peoples out there.
    CarS
    99 Olds Alero V 6
    Deck: Alpine D300
    Amp: Brutus 2006
    Subs: 2 10' Mmats P 3.0
    Wire Kicker.
    Highest SB 1 # 145.7 with more to come..

speedyg76 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My truck

What do you guys think?

2009 Fusion with nothing installed yet

Roe Refs: Flexxissues(seller) , hillbillyinohio(seller), Anotherguy (seller), stratusrt01 (Seller), Tacosys(seller)
    Ca.com refs: rpfuror(seller), billabongcr(seller) rawdogj (Trade), Chevyaudio(seller), buddyleee5(Seller), connersdad19(Seller), jonnybusa(Seller), Teamsubgopoof(Trade), XaznKewLguyX (seller), omarmipi (seller)

LeofromtheH is offline sneaker head

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

aside from all the catfights, it is a CLEAN *** TRUCK drew. props

as mentioned, i'm sure it looks way better in person. those rims are perfect for it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anaheim drew View Post
    If that is what you wanted to know, you should have asked. What you did ask came accross as a question made by a troll
    you've been here for a month and you want to try and call me a troll go right on ahead i don't give 2 rats *** honestly. i was asking that way b/c i was **** tired and at work on another 12 hour shift b/c people can't seemingly work their shift. throw on top i was tired and all around pissed for what it's worth...sorry for the assumption or the presumed assumption.

Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a Montero Sport like that a while back. Looks nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bibby View Post
    I was simply pointing out your bag-of-doucheness for being so judgmental, ***.
    so should i point out your nuts-of-riding on other members? or should i just call you a wannabe mod? i have no problems with you so why jump on top of me? i mean if i attacked you or YOUR truck by all means respond.

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Streetbeatz01 View Post
    Well that is what I do enjoy the Alero...
    good god man why?

Chevyaudio is offline :poof:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+ Reply to Thread