+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 300 FirstFirst ... 71 121 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4499

Reload Thread: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

  1. #2551
    John2005's Avatar
    John2005 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    that is a slick looking transam. i love white sportscars. i think they're making a comeback
    You make no sense at all . You argue about how ****** they are amongst other things and then he posts it and you leave a positive comment when tukn18s is the exact same body style as mine, only thing different outside is his rims and tires unless he changed anything else which I cant tell from the pictures. Oh yea I forgot to tell you why I am running multiple subs sealed. I am doing that because I have no more room their to run them(2 15" L7's) ported otherwise I would since I have heard from others how great they sound when they are ported. Although they are currently out of my car for the next month or two since I am going out of state and have no room for them when I have luggage and stuff in my car so right now I am just running a Single Fi 10" Q Sealed nicely hidden making my system look factory.







  2. #2552
    AJČ06's Avatar
    AJČ06 is offline 8====D ---> ( | ) = win



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DFW, USA
    Posts
    10,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    I thought some of u might enjoy these...
    VW freaks...



    Last edited by AJČ06; 04-30-2007 at 09:02 PM.



    http://www.myspace.com/unknownbelow
    Refs: Showrides|IonSQL x2|mattmcss|QtrHorse x2|DaGh0st|bjfish11
    حَتَّى إِذَا اجْتَزْتُ وَادِي ظِلاَلِ الْمَوْتِ، لاَ أَخَافُ سُوءاً لأَنَّكَ تُرَافِقُنِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا مَعِي يُشَدِّدَانِ عَزِيمَتِي.
    Ebay:aj06silver
    Quote Originally Posted by Reson8 View Post
    Much as I shudder at the thought of potentially seeing your *****, writing caraudio.com on your dick would kick ***. Que the joke about only being able to get up to "CAR" on it....

  3. #2553
    Diesel_29's Avatar
    Diesel_29 is offline The Main Event



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by John2005 View Post
    You make no sense at all . You argue about how ****** they are amongst other things and then he posts it and you leave a positive comment when tukn18s is the exact same body style as mine, only thing different outside is his rims and tires unless he changed anything else which I cant tell from the pictures. Oh yea I forgot to tell you why I am running multiple subs sealed. I am doing that because I have no more room their to run them(2 15" L7's) ported otherwise I would since I have heard from others how great they sound when they are ported. Although they are currently out of my car for the next month or two since I am going out of state and have no room for them when I have luggage and stuff in my car so right now I am just running a Single Fi 10" Q Sealed nicely hidden making my system look factory.
    He don't make any sense to me either...or "she" I can't really tell from the pic.

    Eugenics:

    Ftw, here in america GT racing is not big....straight drags is what its about. It doesn't matter whether you're on the track, street, etc. Most of the time you're not making all these big marvelous turns and ****...if you want to do that go take your 4 banger and go drift. Plus, all those little stickers and graphics bullshit that rice burners put on those little things just makes them look more like idiots. However I do respect those few import drivers who can back up what they say and don't make their car a traveling billboard.

    Oh yeah, I have beaten faster cars before, just because I was a better driver than they were. Timing is what its about in a M6, so to say that there is no skill involved, you're wrong.

    That is all.




  4. #2554
    John2005's Avatar
    John2005 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_29 View Post
    He don't make any sense to me either...or "she" I can't really tell from the pic.

    Eugenics:

    Ftw, here in america GT racing is not big....straight drags is what its about. It doesn't matter whether you're on the track, street, etc. Most of the time you're not making all these big marvelous turns and ****...if you want to do that go take your 4 banger and go drift. Plus, all those little stickers and graphics bullshit that rice burners put on those little things just makes them look more like idiots. However I do respect those few import drivers who can back up what they say and don't make their car a traveling billboard.

    Oh yeah, I have beaten faster cars before, just because I was a better driver than they were. Timing is what its about in a M6, so to say that there is no skill involved, you're wrong.

    That is all.
    It don't matter what car you have to me. As long as you keep it nice and clean and not make it look like **** and know what you are talking about when you tell people about your car specs then you will 9 times out of 10 get my respect even if you are in a geo metro just because you took care of your ride and have knowledge about it. Now if you go put a wing big enough on your car were it could pass for a Boeing 787 wing and put decals all over your car and not nicely and simply in one single place like the front drivers side bumper or if you have decals to products you don't even have on your car or put a vtec emblem on your non vtec honda or acura or simply a emblem from another car on your car that makes me call something rice and loose respect for people. Same goes with the people with 5in Exhaust on these Civics were it sounds like a thousand bees are pissed off and ready to sting you because you stole their hunny when you rev or when you rev and hit your rev limiter trying to show off, but instead you come off as a retard. I have respect for the people that can take a 15-16second stock import and turn it into a mid-12 second car while still having interior and looking completely stock minus the gauges in their car. As far as Manual vs Automatic, I will agree that a manual takes skill were as an auto is just hit the gas and go, but automatics with a stall converter can be so precise and deadly it isn't even funny.

    BTW Eugenics you gonna put any pics of your car up?




  5. #2555
    CRAZYCORNUTS18's Avatar
    CRAZYCORNUTS18 is offline Registered User



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PAT
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**







  6. #2556
    PRIVATEpastry's Avatar
    PRIVATEpastry is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Nice tC. I love those cars.




  7. #2557
    sdmtnbiker420's Avatar
    sdmtnbiker420 is offline GAME 4 SALE



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Deezy 92111
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**




    2000 Infiniti QX4 - louder than you
    1989 Honda CRX - faster than you

  8. #2558
    nismos14's Avatar
    nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**















    Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html


  9. #2559
    CRAZYCORNUTS18's Avatar
    CRAZYCORNUTS18 is offline Registered User



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PAT
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by PRIVATEpastry View Post
    Nice tC. I love those cars.
    thx and i love my 2007 scion tc




  10. #2560
    Slammed's Avatar
    Slammed is offline Benny Lava



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Gotham City, NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    29,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**









    Honda H/U - PG RSD65 - Seas Neo - Audiocontrol LC6 - Blaupunkt BX-01E - MTX 405 Amplifer - 03 E15K (32hz)

  11. #2561
    Slammed's Avatar
    Slammed is offline Benny Lava



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Gotham City, NY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    29,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    07 Altima on 18" 350Z OEM rims





    Honda H/U - PG RSD65 - Seas Neo - Audiocontrol LC6 - Blaupunkt BX-01E - MTX 405 Amplifer - 03 E15K (32hz)

  12. #2562
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by John2005 View Post
    You make no sense at all . You argue about how ****** they are amongst other things and then he posts it and you leave a positive comment when tukn18s is the exact same body style as mine, only thing different outside is his rims and tires unless he changed anything else which I cant tell from the pictures. Oh yea I forgot to tell you why I am running multiple subs sealed. I am doing that because I have no more room their to run them(2 15" L7's) ported otherwise I would since I have heard from others how great they sound when they are ported. Although they are currently out of my car for the next month or two since I am going out of state and have no room for them when I have luggage and stuff in my car so right now I am just running a Single Fi 10" Q Sealed nicely hidden making my system look factory.
    ****** cars can't look good? Tiburons are attractive.... but they're pieces of ****. Just like your car. One trick pony. I know thats beyond your comprehension level... so just take a step back.

    So instead of running two subs sealed why dont you just run one ported

    if you dont have room, run an IB setup with a 10 or use an 8 or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_29 View Post
    He don't make any sense to me either...or "she" I can't really tell from the pic.

    Eugenics:

    Ftw, here in america GT racing is not big....straight drags is what its about. It doesn't matter whether you're on the track, street, etc. Most of the time you're not making all these big marvelous turns and ****...if you want to do that go take your 4 banger and go drift. Plus, all those little stickers and graphics bullshit that rice burners put on those little things just makes them look more like idiots. However I do respect those few import drivers who can back up what they say and don't make their car a traveling billboard.

    Oh yeah, I have beaten faster cars before, just because I was a better driver than they were. Timing is what its about in a M6, so to say that there is no skill involved, you're wrong.

    That is all.
    So you're condoning pathetic driving because thats what you do on the street? You shouldn't be racing on the street in the first place you wreckless piece of ****. Drag racing i can respect if its at a.... dragstrip.

    And yes, those cars still are pieces of ****. They only excel in one type of race. A pathetic failing in engineering. On top of that the interiors are rubbish, and the build quality is **** poor.

    Quote Originally Posted by John2005 View Post
    It don't matter what car you have to me. As long as you keep it nice and clean and not make it look like **** and know what you are talking about when you tell people about your car specs then you will 9 times out of 10 get my respect even if you are in a geo metro just because you took care of your ride and have knowledge about it. Now if you go put a wing big enough on your car were it could pass for a Boeing 787 wing and put decals all over your car and not nicely and simply in one single place like the front drivers side bumper or if you have decals to products you don't even have on your car or put a vtec emblem on your non vtec honda or acura or simply a emblem from another car on your car that makes me call something rice and loose respect for people. Same goes with the people with 5in Exhaust on these Civics were it sounds like a thousand bees are pissed off and ready to sting you because you stole their hunny when you rev or when you rev and hit your rev limiter trying to show off, but instead you come off as a retard. I have respect for the people that can take a 15-16second stock import and turn it into a mid-12 second car while still having interior and looking completely stock minus the gauges in their car. As far as Manual vs Automatic, I will agree that a manual takes skill were as an auto is just hit the gas and go, but automatics with a stall converter can be so precise and deadly it isn't even funny.

    BTW Eugenics you gonna put any pics of your car up?
    its funny how you only talk about hondas being riced out. i've seen plenty of stangs with big *** wings and camaro's with fart cans and ****** looking stickers. and v6 maro's and stangs? ahahahaha what a fucking joke.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  13. #2563
    John2005's Avatar
    John2005 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    ****** cars can't look good? Tiburons are attractive.... but they're pieces of ****. Just like your car. One trick pony. I know thats beyond your comprehension level... so just take a step back.

    So instead of running two subs sealed why dont you just run one ported

    if you dont have room, run an IB setup with a 10 or use an 8 or two.

    <font color="Red">
    And yes, those cars still are pieces of ****. They only excel in one type of race. A pathetic failing in engineering. On top of that the interiors are rubbish, and the build quality is **** poor.


    <font color="Red">
    its funny how you only talk about hondas being riced out. i've seen plenty of stangs with big *** wings and camaro's with fart cans and ****** looking stickers. and v6 maro's and stangs? ahahahaha what a fucking joke.
    1 - I said I would have tried my setup ported if I had the room, I didn't say if I would keep it ported after I tried it and don't see myself keeping a ported setup if I tried it simply because I don't really like ported setups. I had two 12's ported and like the sound of my two 15's sealed a lot better.

    2 - Build Quality is **** poor in American cars? Take a look at the GTO, tell me something at or below its pricing range that has a more ****** interior than it and yep it is a Pontiac. So once again please shut up about are cars because so far you have came off as nothing, but a misinformed idiot who has no proof to anything he says. Remember opinions are like assholes everyone has them, but your opinion is what comes out of an ***...pure sh1t.

    3 - Anything can be "rice" I didn't say it was just honda's, but their are a hell of a lot more honda's and imports riced out than American cars like mustang's and camaro's. Also how come you never answer all of the questions I ask? Seems like you always dodge most of them.
    Last edited by John2005; 04-30-2007 at 06:23 PM.




  14. #2564
    sdmtnbiker420's Avatar
    sdmtnbiker420 is offline GAME 4 SALE



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Deezy 92111
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    The best is when the Honda is actually fast, but that is rare.


    I know a group of guys with fast Hondas, but there is nothing like a screaming V8 and the smell of burning rubber.



    2000 Infiniti QX4 - louder than you
    1989 Honda CRX - faster than you

  15. #2565
    John2005's Avatar
    John2005 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: **Pics** Lets see your ride **Pics**

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmtnbiker420 View Post
    The best is when the Honda is actually fast, but that is rare.


    I know a group of guys with fast Hondas, but there is nothing like a screaming V8 and the smell of burning rubber.

    Down here I have 2-3 Friends with honda's that are not riced and in mid to low 12's in the quarter. Each of them have a turbo on the honda though so it took them Forced Induction to get their. They surprise the hell out of a lot of people who thought that they would easily beat them at the Drag Strip, but my friends are definitely not the majority around here with honda's....about 95% of honda's I see down here are rice hench why I used honda as an example. I respect the fast nice ones, but they are the minority not the majority.




+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. What Air Ride System to Get?
    By NJack2AF in forum Car Performance and Repair
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:52 PM
  2. My girl's ride will wang!
    By bumpin_blazer in forum Speakers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum