Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Iasca Lightweight Bass Boxing Question

So I've read over the rules, this and that, and I've also attempted to contact Iasca(with no such luck)

Just a few simple questions

Limitations on deadener in the vehicle?

No walls are allowed in the class, but it doesn't mention it cannot exceed the window line? The box I'm working on is level with the window line, but it has external aeros and the subs are inverted, so I'm not sure if that's going to interfere? If it does, I can make a few changes, but nonetheless.

Sorry, trying to get a bit more serious into the competition stages and I cant find the information I nee because they won't answer their phonecalls and it's not stated on the website.

Thanks.

Ryan

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

galacticmonkey is offline Wants a button like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Iasca Lightweight Bass Boxing Question

Nice! Appreciate it gmonk

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er

It Hertz is offline Fabricating Personality

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are no limits to damping of a vehicle.

your enclosure should be fine.

Inverted subs provide no benefit.

If you have more questions let me know and I will give you my number.

Bryan

Innovative Audio & Styling
    Enchantment Editions
    www.innovativecars.net
    Alb, NM

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds GREAT man, I appreciate your commenting and willingness to provide some information for me.

If feasible, please PM me an AIM handle or something so I can talk more in depth?

The aeroports are external on the box, and the ports I'm using are rather large. The box itself, at it's deepest point, is only 21" from top to bottom. With those ports, however, it will exceed 25".

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Messaged a few people. This is my first build of this kind of nature, and I just want to be very clear first.

Bump for more words.

So there's no deadening restrictions, evidentally.

The box should be fine, from what I hear.

Since the "trunk" of the VW is in the front, can I make an enclosure there??? They said the "cargo space" is at the discretion of the judges...

Modification to the doors, I'll assume it will be fine to glass them and alter the amount of speakers?

The Dash - I'm upgrading some of the things in the dash - voltmeter, temp gauge, some other gauges like that - I'd assume that's fine as well? Also, EQ and everything will PROBABLY be made into the dash or mounted inbetween seats...fine?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

**** double post.

No one answered the rest of my questions - the reason I re-birthed the thread. Thanks.

Closed Thread

User Tag List