Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Not sure if this site is a team.. jus passin along some info...

ItaloMike24 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not sure if this site is a team.. jus passin along some info...

I do not mean any disrespect to you guys in here nor am i tryin to take away from ur team... I did not kno that this was a team at first when i first posted in this site. so please do not take this as i am tryin to steal members from the site. Jus passin along information about the team...

Im new to this site... although i have been logged on here for quite some time now but this is the first day i actually became part of the forums here... My first Thread... woo hoo.. anyways i just wanted to let you guys know if ur interested that a local team here in Illinois... by me... Team GMCI of Carol Stream, IL. is looking for new members for their Sport Compact car team.. I myself am not a member of their team yet for the reason that my liscense is suspended and i have no car right now... but i do have my sound system sittin in my garage collecting dust. whcih will be installed into the next car that i buy. Anyways, If you anyone in here has a sport compact car and is looking to join a good team please go to http://www.TeamGMCI.com and go to "Member Inquiries" to apply for the team and to learn more about the team and the benefits you receive for being on the team. If you must know Team GMCI has recently been to the IREV show @ the McKormick place in Chicago, IL. and Has won the BEST TEAM AWARD from the Import Revolutions Show. for more info on their winnings please check out the forums site and if you like what you see and want to post then please register ur name into the forums board. and if you'd like to Join the team Then again please go to... "Member Inquiries" on the main page of TeamGMCI.com thankyou and nice to meet you all. peace-- Mike

~Michael~ "One .357 Magnum $500, one .45ACP $800, the look on your employers face......... Priceless!"

AIM SN: ItaloMike24
    Email: [email protected]
    or : [email protected]

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Yessir...we already have a team on this site.

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice site man...looks like a great team.

Where are you guys centralized, if anywhere?

Need any members with trucks and muscle cars?

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

ItaloMike24 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey man yes we are looking for SUV/ Mini trucks... for our SUV Division jus go to the members inquiry to apply to get more info on the team. or register into the forums and post topic for info on the team. ..... With all the respect to ur guys team you already have i am not here to take away from ur team. Jus lookin for people that are not on a team that live in the Midwest Chicago land area (all of Dupage, Cook, Kane, Will, McHenry, and Lake Counties... ) or Wisconsin area (Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee... ) . <--
    ----- ^ jus a general area of where we are located in. I am in the Dupage, Cook, Lake county area. Team GMCI has jus added on the Wisconsin District earlier this year. And they are currently looking for new members for their areas also. Technically we are looking for anything that has a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder motor in it and is decent looking. placing of ur ride in the divison is decided upon the Managers of the 4 divisions. jus check out the site and register in the forums to find out more info. thanks.... Mike.

~Michael~ "One .357 Magnum $500, one .45ACP $800, the look on your employers face......... Priceless!"

AIM SN: ItaloMike24
    Email: [email protected]
    or : [email protected]

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ItaloMike24
    hey man yes we are looking for SUV/ Mini trucks... for our SUV Division jus go to the members inquiry to apply to get more info on the team. or register into the forums and post topic for info on the team. ..... With all the respect to ur guys team you already have i am not here to take away from ur team. Jus lookin for people that are not on a team that live in the Midwest Chicago land area (all of Dupage, Cook, Kane, Will, McHenry, and Lake Counties... ) or Wisconsin area (Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee... ) . <--
    ----- ^ jus a general area of where we are located in. I am in the Dupage, Cook, Lake county area. Team GMCI has jus added on the Wisconsin District earlier this year. And they are currently looking for new members for their areas also. Technically we are looking for anything that has a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder motor in it and is decent looking. placing of ur ride in the divison is decided upon the Managers of the 4 divisions. jus check out the site and register in the forums to find out more info. thanks.... Mike.
    We do not have a Car club, just an Car audio team...

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ItaloMike24
    hey man yes we are looking for SUV/ Mini trucks...
    Hmmm, '90 s-10, custom, chicago area, maybe i'll join! Not a big fan of the ricers though. Tell me when you guys get some trucks in there and i'll be a little more interested.

Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.

mattj is offline Resonant Engineering

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    jeez italomike

every post you make contains something about that club...
    have anything else to say other than advertising someones club?

(SUMMER)
    2001 Ford Mustang GT Premium
    Mach460
    Alpine CDA-9835
    KnuKonceptz Wiring

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bah, I miss out on everything being in Canada lol.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Closed Thread

User Tag List