Well I figured I'd make a post to help the guy's promote this show and make it a even bigger better show. Supreme Audio/Video will be hosting the NSPL World Finals along with a 3x DB Drag, a 3X MECA, and Slam Session. It's going to be a huge Car, Truck, Bike, and Classic Charity Carshow. All money goes towards the Relay for Life. For the car show there will be 6ft trophies awarded. The show is August 4th-5th. The show is being sponsored by Supreme Audio, Dynasty Music, A&M Customs, and Stetson Audio. We will also have kid's for the game's if you want to bring out the family. All in all this should be a huge show and will be lot's of fun because this area doesn't have and has never had anything THIS BIG going on. For more info on the show feel free to call Devino at Supreme Audio (252-535-5000). The show is going to be at the American Legion FairGrounds in Roanoke Rapid's NC. If you need more info feel free to PM me or call Devino and we'll be happy to help. Hope to see some of you guy's out there!