Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Reload Thread: Sacramentian w/ TermLab??

idbl_fanatic is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sacramentian w/ TermLab??

Just so you know there is a dBdrag in Sac this weekend, and then there will be a USACi event in Lodi on Aug 27th

160+db and gaining.....

I think that I have said too much....................I must go now................the SPL Ninja's are upon me
    Need more power? UP YOURS!! with Excessive Amperage!

Fast1one is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dleccord
    what about 6?
    Thats on a sunday right? Sure...I need to ask for the 5th and 4th off anyway....heading down to SLO to find a **** apartment....Might as well ask for the whole weekend...

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

meade916 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hit this link for details....if your SERIOUS and want to get metered on a REAL meter AKA the TermLab Sensor. I will do this one time for you guys but i want multiple people so no one misses out. If everything is cool and theres no problems i may do this a couple times a year but right now i wanna help some of you guys out. I know alot of people have no idea what a TL looks like let alone what their score is. Be prepared, EVERYONE thinks they gotta '50 in their trunk but that is RARELY the case. Bring what you got, everyone who loves bumping and is even cosidering competing should at LEAST know what their number is as a starting point. You cant do that 50 till youve seen your first 138 :P (well unless you know someone who already knows whats crackin')

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/for...hp?topic=120.0

I dont always come to this board because its hard to keep up with ALL the forums out there so please organize the meet thru dave on my site.

thanks guys
    Last edited by meade916; 07-14-2006 at 12:11 PM.

1loudsuv is offline WHATS A HOME THEATER?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

meade is right first trunk setup i had was diong a 13? on the old mics! but now and days pretty much if i try i can get past a 150 on the termlab pretty eazy thats if i try lol right now i dont even know why my street a setup is doing LMFAO and i own a mic!

springy101 is offline village idiot/racist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i say next weekend, would that work for most people?

I must follow in eugenics' footsteps, for he is great

Ref's: Ebay

VOA_NIGHTMARE, Blados, frankga2, allenzo, bamaboy x2, Crown_amps, violentrapture, adio x3, bumpin_blazer, fi car audio, haunther, sbcaprice305 x2

DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is this still on for this weekend or what?

refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cool meet

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Fast1one is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My trunk setup should be in the 150s....im sure of it

Hehe...Im guessing mid 130s if im lucky....

References: Lax916, AcidicDreams , Altima98 , mr Tibbs, Majette, giantgloworm, mattmcss, riogigalo, mysilver02alty, Woc47, Hintzyboy, oglejust, APitBullT, foreman, jhubbell, tmcilroy, pioneerpimp, Dre_ATL

Plus a ton more I never added, lol. If you are not on the list and you had a pleasant transaction with me, PM me!!!

meade916 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got an idea, i wanna see if it will work or if its just a waste of time.......do you guys think this is useful info to have, especially if youve never been metered before?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/for...p?topic=120.15

Its just a little scoresheet i put together to make it more interesting and give these guys something to take home. Maybe after spending a day with me learning about how the metering process works and what notes they are strongest at they might be quicker to show up at a contest.

Its not anything "official", not claiming it to be, but being on the TL Sensor, the numbers will be REAL at least.....and im planning on spending an afternoon for FREE. Just wanted to do this just to do it....

Patrick Simmons is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meade916
    I got an idea, i wanna see if it will work or if its just a waste of time.......do you guys think this is useful info to have, especially if youve never been metered before?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/for...p?topic=120.15

Its just a little scoresheet i put together to make it more interesting and give these guys something to take home. Maybe after spending a day with me learning about how the metering process works and what notes they are strongest at they might be quicker to show up at a contest.

Its not anything "official", not claiming it to be, but being on the TL Sensor, the numbers will be REAL at least.....and im planning on spending an afternoon for FREE. Just wanted to do this just to do it....
    I think it would be very helpful especially for the beginner who is kind of scared off when it comes to figuring out what the numbers mean. It's also very nice to have experienced competitors come out and share some of their knowledge to keep our hobby/lifestyle going strong.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4