View Poll Results: Should the Classifieds be divided into Sub-categories?

Voters
228. This poll is closed
  • Yes

205 89.91%
  • No

23 10.09%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Reload Thread: ***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: ***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

Quote Originally Posted by CarAudio.com Admin View Post
    It can be put in on a per forum basis, so that sounds like it could do well and eliminate alot of wasted time.
    obviously we wouldn't want that for the feedback forum.
    Agreed

Now this is just going to be the power to LOCK the thread right? I don't think deleting them would be a good idea because it's nice to have a backlog of sold items to check prices against and whatnot.

CarAudio.com Admin is offline aka "goob"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: ***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    Agreed

Now this is just going to be the power to LOCK the thread right? I don't think deleting them would be a good idea because it's nice to have a backlog of sold items to check prices against and whatnot.
    Right, deleting wouldn't be good. For that and if problems arise with the transaction.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Right, deleting wouldn't be good. For that and if problems arise with the transaction.

I can't speak for the rest of hooligans on this forum, but I for one am glad you've been so active her lately and that your actively trying to improve the forum. Thanks.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post

I can't speak for the rest of hooligans on this forum, but I for one am glad you've been so active her lately and that your actively trying to improve the forum. Thanks.
    No problem

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

After a few opinions and complaints, I've decided to close the Multi-Item forum. It's a drawback by spliting up the classifieds, if you also have to check the Multi-Item forum for the same products you would look for in another forum. It just makes sense and will make things simpler IMO. It sort of defeats the purpose of splitting things up if we also have a forum with multiple items in it you have to sort through also. It might mean more work for sellers to post individual items, but I think it will increase your sales/visibility. I moved the few threads that were in it to their respective forums...

You can still post multiple quanities of an item per thread. Also, for broken items, they should just go in their respective forum also.
    Last edited by CarAudio.com Admin; 01-28-2011 at 12:33 PM.

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Keep in mind, you can subscribe to your thread if you have to make multiples for multiple items and get updates via email.

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19