RD Audio 7500.1
The RD series amplifiers deliver a ton of power with a low distortion rate. We used the best parts we could find to give you a top quality amplifier that anyone would be proud to show off. With their clean looks and sleek finish, they’ll look good in any install. So whether it’s an elegant sound quality setup or a high powered SPL vehicle, the RD series amplifiers have you covered.
* Digital class-D linkable mono block amplifier
* MOSFET PWM power supply
* Daisy-chain through output RCA
* Heavy duty cooper layer double sided epoxy PCB
* Stable into 1 ohm and 2 ohm parallel amplifier connection availability
* 24 dB low pass (LPF) crossover variable
* 18 dB bass boost equalization control variable
* 180 degree variable adjustable phase shift
* 24 dB subsonic filter variable
* Selectable Switch for MASTER and SLAVE Operation
* Speaker short, over current, thermal, and DC protection circuit
* RCA line input and line output
* 2 x 0 guage (AWG) battery input connectors
* Efficiency: 86% at 4 ohm, 100 Hz
* Tested voltage & THD : 14.4V and less than 1% THD at 4 ohm RMS watt
* Operating voltage: DC 10V ~ 18V power input
* Damping factor: better 350 into 1 ohm
* Wired remote controller
RMS power, .875 ohms mono 7500w X 1CH RMS power, 1 ohm mono 6000w X 1CH RMS power, 2 ohm mono 3000w X 1CH RMS power, 4 ohm mono 1500w X 1CH Signal to Noise Ratio >100dB Low pass frequency crossover 35Hz~300Hz Subsonic filter 10Hz~60Hz Bass boost @ 45Hz 0~18dB Phase shift control 0~180 degree Frequency response 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB) T.H.D @ 4 ohm <0.1% Efficiency @ 4 ohm 86% Fuse rating 600A(external type fuse - not included) Input Sensitivity 200mV to 6V (+/- 5%) Dimensions 222(W) x 52(H) x 870(L)mm
These specs are taken off the RD Audio website and are the actual ratings.
This amp is in great condition with only a couple marks but looks great!This amp works perfectly and the only reason I am selling it is because I cannot afford the electrical upgrade in my car and need the cash badly.I planned on buying a larger alternator but my car broke down and had to invest all of my extra cash into it.I am content with my Z1 though..I am taking a video of this amp in action tomorrow,if any questions please ask.
I may accept partial trades but I am set on almost everything,its possible though...
I have great feedback on here and ebay,i dont want to pay the ebay fees on this amp so I am starting here.
I am told this is the same amp as the Atomic 7000.1 and a few other large amps!
4. Price: :$1500 OBO (make any reasonable offer) I need the cash badly!!