Reload Thread: WTS used Image Dynamics iDMax 12 D4 V3 1-Way 12.0" Subwoofer + enclosure SF BAY AREA

Myzery is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTS used Image Dynamics iDMax 12 D4 V3 1-Way 12.0" Subwoofer + enclosure SF BAY AREA

Hello,

I have a lightly used Image Dynamics iDMax 12 D4 V3 1-Way 12.0" Car Subwoofer

This thing kicks hard. One of the most powerful subs ever.

PICTURES LINK:
    MobileMe Gallery
    =================

History:
    - I am the first owner
    - Only used for 1.5 years, powered by 900 Watts of clean power
    - been sitting in my Garage for a couple years now.
    - Mounted in quailty custom enclosure.

Key Features
    Car Speaker Function Subwoofer
    Size 12.0"
    Nominal Power Handling 1000 watt RMS

Technical Features
    Min Frequency Response 10 Hz
    Max Frequency Response 150 Hz
    Impedance 4 ohm
    Sensitivity 93.1 dB
    Peak Power Handling 1800 watt

The enclosure is a custom built SEALED box made of 0.75" HDF around the sides and double-thick 1.5" HDF on the front plate. I can't remember the exact sq. footage but I know its optimized for the IDMax and right in the middle of whats recommended.

All the joints are rock solid. Note the recessed side panels on the enclsoure as well.

The top of the box has a contoured section to better fit in the trunk while providing ample internal volume for the IDMAX. It was designed for a low hanging trunk or a strut brace in mind.

The cone is in great shape. Original box is included.

I can't recall exactly how its wired up. Pretty sure it's wired in parrallel for 2ohms. Of course, you can adjust this.

Phoenix Gold AMP and MB Quart 213 component speakers are not included but are also for sale and I'll give you a great deal on the package. (add $80 for the amp and $70 for the components if interested.)
    =======================

Price is $280 + actual shipping charges. This includes the enclosure and sub and original box. This thing is heavy, shipping can be pricey. If you are in Northern California, I'll meet up anywhere in the south Bay Area... anywhere within 30miles of 95130.

Myzery is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTS used Image Dynamics iDMax 12 D4 V3 1-Way 12.0" Subwoofer + enclosure SF BAY

btt

kinotama is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTS used Image Dynamics iDMax 12 D4 V3 1-Way 12.0" Subwoofer + enclosure SF BAY

Interested in separating? I'm doing a custom glass box and i've been looking for one of these subs