Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Reload Thread: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers & more

  1. #46
    Shinju's Avatar
    Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Quote Originally Posted by 280zForce View Post
    I'm going by your feedback posted on your profile count, it says 2. If it's more than cool, then tell people to actually rate your feedback so it reflects properly.

    But thanks but no thanks to sending to you first, it doesn't matter how long you've been around if you wouldn't even agree to simple video proof of your item working & displaying postage at the same time so that sounds fishy to me. I've got to protect myself too, and this idea is more than fair enough on both ends.

    Don't turn this into a pissing match... if you want to agree to simple & fair trade terms than great, if not then just drop it.


    Let me educate you for a minute since you are new here, The trader feedback on the profiles is new maybe 3-4 months old if that. Most of us oldtimers that have been here selling and buying have feedback threads like the one in my sig, Those are more then enough for viable references. What does it matter if they are on profile or not a reference is a reference and for the record ebay refs and paypal refs mean **** here.

    This site has been plauged with scammers who claim the same things you are, I am not saying you are scamming or here to do so but when you have low feedback and users who have more feedback then you will ask you to ship first in a trade deal.


    I have no problem showing that my ps3 works but I am not shipping it to a 2010 member with 1 feedback, if you think I am being fishy by questioning you then so be it.

    best of luck to you.



    List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!


    Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

  2. Thanks power-fanatic07 thanked for this post



  3. #47
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinju View Post
    Let me educate you for a minute since you are new here, The trader feedback on the profiles is new maybe 3-4 months old if that. Most of us oldtimers that have been here selling and buying have feedback threads like the one in my sig, Those are more then enough for viable references. What does it matter if they are on profile or not a reference is a reference and for the record ebay refs and paypal refs mean **** here.

    This site has been plauged with scammers who claim the same things you are, I am not saying you are scamming or here to do so but when you have low feedback and users who have more feedback then you will ask you to ship first in a trade deal.


    I have no problem showing that my ps3 works but I am not shipping it to a 2010 member with 1 feedback, if you think I am being fishy by questioning you then so be it.

    best of luck to you.
    Seriously man? Just leave it alone because it doesn't matter how many feedback you have, you could still burn someone sometime, not saying you would. You can beat this with a stick until the end of time, it's still a "what if" situation no matter what if you want to go back and forth with that nonsense.

    You say references are references... so that mean ebay and paypal should mean something. As well as I've mentioned I have tons of other credible references from other forums I've sold on, plus my own website that I sell to countries all over the world with invoices and shipping proof to show if needed. I make custom Datsun Z Car parts and used to make apparel for websites too. Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS - 240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX PERFORMANCE PARTS, APPAREL, AND MORE TO COME!!! is my website and my facebook fan page Z Force Productions | Facebook.

    References are references right?

    Either you agree to my trading terms, which are more than fair for us both and anyone could agree or you don't and you drop it, it's simple. No sense in keep littering my thread with crap.

    If you don't want to trade, then make an offer... if you don't want to do either, then just stop.




  4. #48
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Anyway, away with the drama and NO trades... here's a current list of what I still have and new prices.

    STILL HAVE FOR SALE:
    -(2) 12" JL W7-3 - $400 each
    -(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Monoblock Amps (mrd-m1005) - $400 each
    -(1) Dual 12" ported box built to W7 spec - $100
    -(1) Optima Yellow Top Battery D31T - $120
    -(1) Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 Amp - $100
    -(1) pair of JL Tweeters (vr-075 ct) - $50
    -(1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System - $75
    -(1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor - $20


    SOLD:
    -Alpine IVA-D310
    -Pioneer 6.5s
    -Pioneer 6x9s
    -MB Quart Tweeters
    -MB Quart 5.25s
    -Clarion Center Channel Speaker
    Last edited by 280zForce; 11-24-2010 at 07:55 PM.




  5. #49
    Euth_In_Asia's Avatar
    Euth_In_Asia is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    So you're not looking for the ps3 anymore?



    Running....:

    1 Rockford Fosgate 1000.1bd

    2 Solo Baric L7 10s
    or
    2 JL 10w7s


    I only ride with 2 dimes.

  6. #50
    power-fanatic07's Avatar
    power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Quote Originally Posted by 280zForce View Post
    Seriously man? Just leave it alone because it doesn't matter how many feedback you have, you could still burn someone sometime, not saying you would. You can beat this with a stick until the end of time, it's still a "what if" situation no matter what if you want to go back and forth with that nonsense.

    You say references are references... so that mean ebay and paypal should mean something. As well as I've mentioned I have tons of other credible references from other forums I've sold on, plus my own website that I sell to countries all over the world with invoices and shipping proof to show if needed. I make custom Datsun Z Car parts and used to make apparel for websites too. Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS - 240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX PERFORMANCE PARTS, APPAREL, AND MORE TO COME!!! is my website and my facebook fan page Z Force Productions | Facebook.

    References are references right?

    Either you agree to my trading terms, which are more than fair for us both and anyone could agree or you don't and you drop it, it's simple. No sense in keep littering my thread with crap.

    If you don't want to trade, then make an offer... if you don't want to do either, then just stop.
    I don't see anyone agreeing with you. You are the 2010 member so expect shit from everyone when you have very little refs.



    Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

  7. #51
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Quote Originally Posted by power-fanatic07 View Post
    I don't see anyone agreeing with you. You are the 2010 member so expect shit from everyone when you have very little refs.
    I said anyone "could" agree with me, obvious emphasis on the "could" part since I never said "everyone is or was" agreeing with me. Do we all need grammar lessons too?

    How about if you don't want the stuff, then just don't post and don't create drama... if you don't want to trade on fair terms, then just say no thanks instead of looking like an e-tard and trying to create drama yet again.

    It's very simple... it's all written in the rules on here. Keep it simple.




  8. #52
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Quote Originally Posted by Euth_In_Asia View Post
    So you're not looking for the ps3 anymore?
    PM sent.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    here's a current list of what I still have and new prices.

    STILL HAVE FOR SALE:
    -(2) 12" JL W7-3 - $400 each
    -(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Monoblock Amps (mrd-m1005) - $400 each
    -(1) Dual 12" ported box built to W7 spec - $100
    -(1) Optima Yellow Top Battery D31T - $120
    -(1) Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 Amp - $100
    -(1) pair of JL Tweeters (vr-075 ct) - $50
    -(1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System - $75
    -(1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor - $20


    SOLD:
    -Alpine IVA-D310
    -Pioneer 6.5s
    -Pioneer 6x9s
    -MB Quart Tweeters
    -MB Quart 5.25s
    -Clarion Center Channel Speaker
    Last edited by 280zForce; 11-24-2010 at 07:57 PM.




  9. #53
    Captin Jack's Avatar
    Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    give me a deal on those w7s and ill take them from you



    refs: HungNeckTight

  10. #54
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    give me a deal on those w7s and ill take them from you
    PM sent.




  11. #55
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    here's a current list of what I still have and new prices.

    STILL HAVE FOR SALE:

    Package Deal - $1,300 for (2) JL W7-3 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Amps, custom ported box to w7 specs, and additional wiring & cables.

    OR

    -(2) 12" JL W7-3 - $350 each
    -(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Monoblock Amps (mrd-m1005) - $350 each
    -(1) Dual 12" ported box built to W7 spec - $100
    -(1) Optima Yellow Top Battery D31T - $120
    -(1) pair of JL Tweeters (vr-075 ct) - $50
    -(1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System - $75
    -(1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor - $20


    SOLD:
    -Alpine IVA-D310
    -Pioneer 6.5s
    -Pioneer 6x9s
    -MB Quart Tweeters
    -MB Quart 5.25s
    -Clarion Center Channel Speaker
    -Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 Amp
    Last edited by 280zForce; 11-29-2010 at 02:43 PM.




  12. #56
    280zForce's Avatar
    280zForce is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Forgot to update this thread... sold the JL w7 subs a few days ago.

    here's a current list of what I still have and new prices.

    STILL HAVE FOR SALE:

    Package Deal #1 - $640 local pickup/$680 shipped in USA - (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Amps, JL Tweeters and additional 4 gauge wiring & rca cables.

    Package Deal #2 - $600 local pickup/$640 shipped in USA - (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Amps and additional 4 gauge wiring & rca cables.

    OR INDIVIDUALLY:
    -(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Monoblock Amps (mrd-m1005) - $310 each
    -(1) Optima Yellow Top Battery D31T - $110
    -(1) pair of JL Tweeters (vr-075 ct) - $50
    -(1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System - $60
    -(1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor - $20


    SOLD:
    -Alpine IVA-D310
    -(2) Pioneer 6.5s
    -(2) Pioneer 6x9s
    -(2) MB Quart Tweeters
    -(2) MB Quart 5.25s
    -Clarion Center Channel Speaker
    -Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 Amp
    -(1) Dual 12" ported box built to W7 spec
    -(2) 12" JL W7-3




  13. #57
    metzroth's Avatar
    metzroth is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers &

    Albeit an amazing deal, I paid $50 for a used MRD-M1005. I'd love to take one off your hands to power another sub but not for what you are asking. PM with your best price.

    The only website I could find that still had their previous price listed for the amplifier (brand new) was $309.45 + $15 shipping.

    The amp was discontinued in 2008 if I remember correctly. I don't think it has gone up in value since then and I'm fairly certain it isn't worth more used.




Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum