Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: F/S: CDT Audio HD-642 3-Way Component Speaker System $425 Shipped Including Extras

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (87%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F/S: CDT Audio HD-642 3-Way Component Speaker System $425 Shipped Including Extra

Quote Originally Posted by k67p67 View Post
    Hey, I've got an idea. Although, you've probably thought of this already. How about you just edit the sticky post? That would take all of....hmmmmmmmm....30 seconds? You're an all-powerful moderator. Think of all the time you waste chasing down vicious offenders of your implied rules like me. If you want a minimum post count to start a thread in the classifed section, just say so. If you want a pic with username and date, just say so. I'm assuming you didn't major in time management. I don't expect any special treatment. I took the time to read all the stickies.
    Im assuming you just like being an ******* to someone when you are on a forum that they moderate while you are using their forum to try to make yourself money. Im guessing you didnt major in common sense. One more thing from you related to how im handling the rules and your gone.

2. Thanks PHD - USA thanked for this post

Boldtothemax is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F/S: CDT Audio HD-642 3-Way Component Speaker System $425 Shipped Including Extra

Dude, you posted the pics, just let it go so your stuff sells......why you pushing?

Nice set by the way!

Davie06tC is offline I like Beer

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

trade an Alpine PDX 5 and some cash my end? let me know.

I would also consider buying outright if you are willing to ship first...low post count and no refs here.

Bought From:ty1er, jasperpso, tractng, AudioFreak

Sold To:UnderFire, NE14MX, dbolemiss, uglydimple12, trevor87, Qbenjamin, QuikSilverRS91

Traded with:jerseyboy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3