Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D2
- 12" Dual 2 ohms Premier® Champion Series PRO Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 3000 watts
- RMS: 1000 watts
- Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
- Air Suspension System for consistently clear, powerful, wide ranging bass response.
- 110oz Double-Stack Magnet with Double-Stack Top Plate
- Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Radial Surround consists of two layers of urethane with a layer of interwoven fiber between them. It's strong, stable, and it reduces distortion. In addition, the wider-than-normal design provides a long, linear excursion for excellent control and heavy-duty durability.
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement: Pioneer invented the process of injection-molding polypropylene to form a speaker cone. Now, the IMPP is reinforced with carbon and glass fiber, providing speaker cones with extraordinary strength and rigidity — and light weight. This is ideal for powerful, accurate music. And it gives the cones the durability needed for withstanding heat, humidity, and dust.
- Cast Aluminum Basket: one-piece aluminum basket assembly holds the motor assembly, cone, and magnet structure securely in place. The benefits of this design: reduced internal stress, superior damping, and increased magnetic efficiency.
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals
- Frequency Response: 18-700 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
Brand New in the box..
4. Price: :