I need to get rid of some car audio items I’ve accumulated over the past few years due to impulsive buying & constant upgrading. I no longer have a need for any of these items & they are just collecting dust. I’ve never sold on here before but have bought many times & I’ve never had a problem. My most recent transaction was with 01 S 10 & was flawless. Any questions, feel free to post or PM me.
Details: All items will be shipped with insurance within 36hours of payment clearing, no excuses. They will be packaged & protected well. Tracking info as well as my phone number will be provided. I accept & prefer paypal but will also take a postal money order. Any items that are priced as shipped are only for the lower 48, anywhere else will be extra & at my discretion. All items are sold as is, but I guarantee no DOA unless otherwise noted. A link to my e-bay feedback and all pictures is included below. I would like to build a good reputation as a seller so please leave feedback after you receive your item. Thanks.
1. IA 20.1 - Bought from TSGP several years a go. Used for 6 months ran at .7 ohm nominal, then put on a shelf. Few minor scratches and scuffs when I got it but overall not bad to look at. Functions perfect.
2. Atomic 3000.1 - Used in my truck for the last year up until 2 days ago. A few scuffs but good condition. Real powerhouse. Functions perfect.
3. ED 9.1, 9.2, 9.4 - Bought brand new and used in my daily driver for 3 years until replaced with alpine pdx amps 3 weeks ago. They were mounted under the seats of my Pontiac Vibe running a 3-way + sub, so they have some nicks and scrapes but perform 100%. Both the 9.2 & the 9.4 have one loose rca connection. Apparently my rcas were too tight and when I removed them after all this time, they pulled out one of the connectors on each amp. They still function fine but they both have one rca loose.
4. Soundstream 705s - This amp has been sitting in my garage for years. I don’t remember exactly what is wrong with it. I do remember it cutting out on one the rear channels but if you pushed on the center of the amp it would come back on. Sold as is, no guarantee.
5. Kenwwod DDX 8017 - Bought this as a refurbished unit 3 years ago. Used it for 1 year in my Acura CL on weekends. Been sitting in the garage since it was removed. Flawless except a few fingerprints. Box, manual, remote, & hardware included.
6. Eclipse CD7000 - Used in my daily driver for several years. Works great. Faceplate is a little cloudy and a few barely noticeable hairline scratches. Box, manual, remote, & hardware included.
7. Eclipse 8454 - Been sitting for a while. Left Knob is worn badly & few buttons worn on faceplate. Still works but get you have to reinsert CDs sometimes. Original box and hardware is included. Sold as is, no guarantee.
8. Kenwood X-911 - Not sure what’s wrong with this one it’s been sitting so long. Great old headunit. Balance 8V preouts. It powers up but I think there’s no output. I could be wrong, may be nothing wrong with it. Selling cheap or will just trash it. Sold as is, no guarantee.
9. ED 12O.44 - Two 12" flatcone ED TC2+ based subs. Bought from TC, not ED. Excellent sounding sealed subs. Original boxes included. Great condition & perfectly functioning.
10. TC-9 Subs - Two D2 12" TC-9 based subs with “Alumapro” dustcaps. Strong & loud subs. Work great in 2 cu ft ported. Specs Here.
11. RE SE 12 D2 - Bought 4 of these off e-bay but only ended up using two. These two are BNIB.
12. Q-forms kickpanels - Used in my Acura CL. These will fit 94-97 Honda Accord & 97-98 Acura CL.
IA 20.1 - $400 shipped
Atomic 3000.1 - $515 shipped
ED 9.1 - $180 shipped
ED 9.2 - SOLD
ED 9.4 - SOLD
Soundstream 705s - SOLD
Kenwood DDX 8017 - SOLD
Eclpise CD7000 - $185 shipped
Eclpise 8454 - $85 shipped
Kenwood X-911 - SOLD
TC Sounds TC2+ - $125 Shipped each
TC-9 Subs - $150 shipped each
RE SE 12 D2 - SOLD
Q-forms kickpanels - $20 + shipping
PM Me for package deals. No Trades. Feel free to make offers but no lowballing.