Selling as a package
Alpine CDA-7949, used, in great shape, faceplate is in good shape, only thing is the button for eject is missing, need to use a needle or small screwdriver to push the mecanism but still easy to open
Specs & Features :
Competition Grade 4V pre-outs
Dual Regulated 1 bit DAC
3 Gold Plated Pre-outs
8 times over sampling
Independent Sub Woofer Control
352.8kHz Sampling Rate
5Hz - 20Khz Frequency Response
THD at 0.008%
Signal to Noise Ratio 95dBA
Alpine CHA-S604 CD changer
6 disc changer
Perfect fit if you want to play CD-R easily with the 7949
Alpine H700 Processor (pxa + rux) (controller is A1)( processor as scratch on it but works 100%) (needs the cable between the face and the processor - DIN cable I thnink) and does not come with optical cable) these cable can be found on apcparts and they aren't expensive
Includes controler and processor as well
Bass Engine Features:
165-Band Graphic 1/3 Octave EQ
Digital Time Correction (Manual/Auto)
- M DAC (96kHx/24-Bit DAC Multi-level DAC)
- 8-Channel Output
- Dolby Pro Logic II Decoder - Dolby Digital Decoder
- DTS Decoder
- Ai-NET or RCA Input
- 2-Piece Design (remote display & hide-away module)
- 3 Optical Digital Inputs
- 4V PreOut with DC-DC Converter
- Dual Illumination Buttons (Green/Amber)
- 1-DIN Installation
The PXA-H700 is the first Processor that is controlled by a head unit with a Dolby Pro Logic II processor.
- Extracts the ambience from stereo recordings to envelop the listener with surround sound.
- Panorama control adjustability widens the stereo image past the front speakers
- Dimension control adjusts how strong the surround effect is . This is designed for users trying to achieve the "perfect" rear fill.
- Centre Width adjusts how strong the centre channel is, from completely hard to completely phantom with many steps in between.
The Ultimate Sound Tuning Machine
- 1/3 Octave tuning for every corner of the vehicle! - That's 165-Bands of Graphic Equalization. You can even change to the optional Parametric EQ mode for even more refined sound tuning.
- 8-Channel Digital Crossover for precise system setup. Choose the exact frequency and even adjust the slope all in the digital domain for phase-shift free performance.
- Digital Time Correction for all 8-Channels improves your sound stage, image and bass impact. You even have the ability to control the time correction between your front midrange and tweeters independently for precise control
Price asked is 600$+shipping obo for all three
Can take trade for high ends amplifier(sinfoni, brax, Zapco, or decent HU + $$ or ask :-)
Selling because my girlfriend wants a normal head unit :-(